Uhh..Seriously man..

February 24, 2008 03:39AM
This question was asked so recently that it hasn't cleared from this page yet.

[www.qhcf.net]

While I'm not pedantic and personally don't mind feeding a newb the occasional spoon, the least you could do is read the main page an a quick forum search.

As for edge choices:

Defensive Withdrawal: You can learn to flee from battle in a more controlled manner, diminishing opportunities for parting blows.
Strong Wrists : Your wrists could be harder than normal to break.
Magic's Scars : You can bear Magic's Scars and better resist spells.
Remain Conscious : You can train yourself to sometimes remain conscious when others might be knocked out.
Battlemage Training : You may supplement your magical training with limited martial studies.
Footwork : You can learn to avoid kicks better.
Thick Veined : You might have a knack for bleeding less than most.
Transportation Sensitivity: You can hone your senses to detect transportation magic tugging at you.
Strong Memory : You can learn to focus your memories and resist magic of forgetfulness.

Who are your main enemies? Right now those choices are screaming out depending on who you think you will be fighting. If Dagger/spear specs, AP/necromancer or Assassins are your main enemies then select edges based on what you feel would be good choices. If not then hold out and wait for some decent edges to arise that will be more useful. Ultimately no one is more informed to know your playstyle including strengths and weaknesses than you do. Pick edges accordingly to reinforce or diminish these strengths and weaknesses.

I'd avoid going with battlemage training unless you want to remain reverted and become an opportunistic pugil-whore.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 03:49AM by istirith.
Subject Author Posted

Edges Shifter Question

domjac February 24, 2008 03:13AM

Uhh..Seriously man..

istirith February 24, 2008 03:39AM

Addendum

istirith February 24, 2008 06:20AM

The answer is: Most do. We don't know which don't.

Yhorian(VIP) February 24, 2008 03:35AM

Thanks, I had no idea that I even put those n/t

domjac February 24, 2008 04:47AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 80
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024