Re: Time for a new character! Whats the Cabal layout like these days?

March 11, 2008 12:13AM
Empire always seems to have people throughout the ranks. Mainly because its so easy to get in. Their current numbers show 44 or 45.

Tribunal was down pretty low for a while there, then picked up some. But they still seem to be struggling with the Outlanders on occasion. It's usually the Outlanders being aggressive, or all is quiet. Tribunal seems to rarely go on the offensive currently, and that's because they lack support characters. Current numbers are around 22.

Battle is much like Empire in that it's very easy to get recognized as a Battle Rager via applicant title, which also happens to give them the ability to detect invis (if they're level 25). They are rarely under the power curve, and I'd actually say they are one of the stronger cabals right now. Although they seem to lack hero presence, but that could just be a result of my play times.

Fortress is like a roller coaster. Sometimes they're up, sometimes they're down. But since they are house Paladins, they can frequently take cabal items like they were taking out the trash. So the cabal wars might seem skewed in favor of Fortress. When they're down, it's generally due to the fact that 75% or more of the playerbase plays evil characters. There is no short supply of evil right now, that's for sure.

Scions are always a mystery to me. But they have a frequent showing Chancellor and Advisor, so I assume they are making it by just fine. It's a niche cabal anyway, so it's really got to be something you want to play, and not necessarily play on a whim.

Outlander has several consistent players. A couple of them have dropped of the radar slightly, but are still around enough to make a difference. They are king of the jungle and the thorn in Tribunal's side. Again, another niche cabal. You have to really have an interest in playing this cabal in order to make it places.

Nexus. No comment.

Feel free to agree or disagree with these comments.
Subject Author Posted

Time for a new character! Whats the Cabal layout like these days? n.t

Soleric March 10, 2008 11:46PM

Re: Time for a new character! Whats the Cabal layout like these days?

_Magus_ March 11, 2008 12:13AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 119
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024