Answers:

March 14, 2008 03:54PM
Bad guess :D If you check my role, the character was styled as a manic depressent because of Twist's destructive phase harming my character directly (when he went nuts after coming back, scourging Thera with magic looking for Jullias). For this reason, I became a perma-alcholic (hence the lisping) and picked Tragic as my preferred reportoire. I got given all the depressing edges quite early on, as well as a charisma bonus to compliment it - so overall my reportoire was very effective from the get-go at everything except healing - which sucked :P Luckily, I picked defender as my path because Jichii was more about propoganda and hurting twist than actual straight-forward mage hunting.

The reason I picked brawling is because I found myself doing roundhouse a lot. As a PUNCHing move, it was directly affected by brawling edges. I could roundhouse with no gear for mangles/demolishes and quite regularly got the trip lag (about 2/3 of the time). Definetly worth picking it, though it's more of a ganking tool than a solo killer move. Vibrato with Tragic reportoire just sucked for lagging, so I personally did use it for solo fights if they'd been fiended and I wanted to delay them.

Hope that helps, enjoy.

Yhorian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2008 03:55PM by Yhorian.
Subject Author Posted

Hey Yhorian, what was Jichii's preferred repertoire?

Inquisitor March 14, 2008 03:36PM

Answers:

Yhorian(VIP) March 14, 2008 03:54PM

That was my favorite Yhorian char ever.

theepic March 17, 2008 09:29AM

Thanks.

Inquisitor March 15, 2008 11:59AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 81
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024