hey cum dumpster... if you are guna call people out at least be right you punk bitch... GreenLantern -- PTFT you fucking homo.

March 20, 2008 05:45PM
Do us all a favor you fucking forum leech. When you post 60 fucking times in one day it makes me reading the fourms fucking annoying... You dont know who the fuck I am that is obvious. Oh and "DaBull" who the fuck are you anyway? are you trying to get some cf street cred by calling out a retired vet? pull the fucking trigger you giz moping forum whore...

Jesus fucking christ... for the record you dipshits I still read the forums... I still talk to people who play... I never OD'ed on drugs...I dont even fucking smoke weed since highschool... I dont play ne more because of fagots like this who make this game suck. Fucking rookie chump bitch trying to look legit by calling people out... hey pal before you flail your arms around screaming "you got served!" take a look around you realized no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion and stop your self from looking like a fucking toolbox...

It took me 15 mins to try and remember my pword for greenlantern I dont even think the account even exits anymore... Some of you smucks will know its me by the author anyway...

Side notes:

Deathclaw good to see you still have a grip on politics and economic situations on a global level. Tell people I od'ed on drugs again and I will come to your fucking house and kick the fuck out of you. You know your adress is a fucking phone call away...

Azzara or whatever your name was - Glad to see your getting good in engrish... I blame Elhe.
Subject Author Posted

Mace of Balance still around after the high lord's revamp?

ORB March 19, 2008 11:40PM

All the eq is still there, just spread around more mobs with additional eq. A lot of it very cool. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 19, 2008 11:42PM

Ughh I been there once since the revamp and the area sucks. smtx

theepic March 20, 2008 08:25AM

Probably

daurwyn(VIP) March 20, 2008 11:52AM

You're fucking retarded. New HLK is fucking PWNgasm.

Sam March 20, 2008 10:26AM

Kasty is the reason I CF.

istirith March 21, 2008 02:11PM

Kasty does rule, but you're the 'tard. You should use real words it might help you look less like a fucking tool.

theepic March 20, 2008 10:30AM

Ah, GreenLantern, you're the tool my friend.

Sam March 20, 2008 01:56PM

hey cum dumpster... if you are guna call people out at least be right you punk bitch... GreenLantern -- PTFT you fucking homo.

sieciksuc March 20, 2008 05:45PM

Fuck you trog

entropissed March 23, 2008 06:17AM

Ah, the real GL, we've missed you.

istirith March 21, 2008 02:16PM

You crack me up. NT

Sam March 21, 2008 07:59AM

These days, you can set your display name

DurNominator(VIP) March 20, 2008 10:40PM

Shit, he's capitalizing every word! n/t

Someone Not Special, Esquire March 20, 2008 10:43AM

Re: All the eq is still there, just spread around more mobs with additional eq. A lot of it very cool. nt

Graham March 20, 2008 12:06AM

No two-handed swords that I know of there. That one just got switched to polearm. nt

Yhorian(VIP) March 20, 2008 12:14AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024