I'm not sure I like the idea of stupid folks who can't make an inference getting spoonfed.

March 26, 2008 08:33PM
And believe me, there's quite a few who have asked other folks these questions when, if you paid any attention in any period of school or a Barnes and Noble to any literature at all (which more than likely has to be the case or you wouldn't be playing this game), the answers to these kinds of questions are patently obvious in any situation but a split second PK evaluation. And frankly recognizing the repertoire won't save you in the middle of a fight.

But it's a minor annoyance for someone to figure out my repertoire.

If it becomes a headache to fight someone with the repertoire I've been using for ages, chances are that dunce won't be seeing me for an RL hour or two while I scare up another instrument for the repertoire I plan to use. Either that or I'll be changing my tactics entirely or, most likely, get someone a hell of alot scarier than me because chances are if you spent time getting resist mental to fight me it means there's a good chance you sacrificed some other prep, probably melee based.

Fiend whoring isn't the be-all end all of barding as people think it is. Bash, barring empire powers, will eventually get you before symphonic echoes lands and either force you to flee or permalag you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2008 08:35PM by Scrimbul.
Subject Author Posted

identify the repertoire. txt

Isildur(VIP) March 26, 2008 10:52AM

Epic and tragic. ~

_Magus_ March 26, 2008 12:20PM

You're such an info whore. n/t

Graham March 26, 2008 10:59AM

alternately...txt

Isildur(VIP) March 26, 2008 11:37AM

Re: alternately...txt

Graham March 26, 2008 02:10PM

I'm not sure I like the idea of stupid folks who can't make an inference getting spoonfed.

Scrimbul March 26, 2008 08:33PM

Re: alternately...txt

Isildur(VIP) March 26, 2008 05:11PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 140
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024