Re: Some searching tips?

March 27, 2008 05:14AM
To get to the archives, hit the "advanced" link under the search bar at the top right of this page. Then, you can search all the forums, including archives. Alternatively, you could click the (A) beside "Char Board" on the left. From there, you used to be able to browse the main, logs, and char archives. I assume you still can.

To find specific legacies in action, I usually go over to the PBF board on the official page and search for the legacy name, using the "and" modifier. It's painful at times, but after a few minutes, you should be able to make a list of characters who have had those legacies. Then, come back here and search the log and log archive for those character names. Find hero or near-hero range battles and read through them.

You've probably already thought of this, too, but search using the "exact string" option and hope someone hit a score command in their log. Note the character name, and search on that character, too.
Subject Author Posted

Some searching tips?

deriveh March 27, 2008 12:20AM

Re: Some searching tips?

tahren March 27, 2008 05:14AM

Search isn't working like it's supposed to I think. Search for 'Orc', turns up nothing. ~

Krilcov March 27, 2008 01:36AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024