HAHA glad I am not the only one. Some funny text

April 24, 2008 01:22AM
Who chose the village over outlander for animal rights.

I have had two or three over the years that have joined the village due to things like this.

1. Had his dog killed and brought back to life by a young necromacner who was trying to learn more about animating the dead. Basically the dog then killed the little sister and mauled the mother. Because the little necro boy was the son of some rich powerful politician, the father was killed by the politician's henchmen when he tryed to bring the matter to justice. Ended up in the exile of the broken family from there homeland and the character to swear to destroy all magi for there dark ways.

2. One was a Elf or H-E that was obsessed with animals and thought that when mana was used it drew from the lifeforce of all living things. I went so far as to never use mana -aka never resist and so far because I could not find a way to justify how it was not using mana even if it was skills- in retrospect it should have been MAGIC not mana but as you can tell it was very short lived when I got toolboxed by everyone who did prep as a non resist non bane rager with a easy exploit vlun who didnt berserk or warcry or use patches. I might try this again but make it less insanely restrictive.

3. Was a pet store owner who was tricked into taking in a batch of puppies(still inside the prego dog) that were breed with some fuckeeed up shifter who would form and then do animals and get them preggo. After the puppies were born all mutated freak human dogs and he had to put them down one by one (the old school way a.k.a. with a hammer). He was furious with the bastard who brought in the prego dog, swore all magi were perverts and took up arms agasint them. This guy always had a dog following him which half of the village at the time thought was cool and the others were fucking gay about saying it was a mercenary and I was weak for not fighting my own battles. At rank 10 + I dont think a rotty was a real difference in any fight it just made for fun RP.
Subject Author Posted

Whatever people are doing...

Scrimbul April 22, 2008 05:57PM

Makes ranking easier for mages...

KoeKhaos- April 23, 2008 06:14AM

Get to 30 so I can kill you for burning mah village~

Treebeard April 23, 2008 06:51AM

and killin ur mommies and da da ! And puppy spot!

theepic April 23, 2008 07:25AM

I had a role that had to do with a pet...

cyril April 23, 2008 09:29AM

HAHA glad I am not the only one. Some funny text

theepic April 24, 2008 01:22AM

Then you join a group of stoners lol nt

sseann April 23, 2008 05:42AM

Yeah, it really is! Haven't seen this much newbies for quite some time N/T

deriveh April 23, 2008 12:37AM

Actually, I just started playing again. nt

Rade April 24, 2008 10:14AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 174
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024