Re: Thinking of rolling my first bard, a better faq would help a lot. Questions:

January 23, 2010 02:01AM
Human is better, in my opinion
Train wis to 18, con to max, then int and dex. Str should be the last.
Perfect everything, but most important are healing song, vibrato, overture, maladicting songs and distortion. You should not, however, sit at 13 lvl mastering your healing song - it will grow up when ranking. When you reach 30 lvl you will have to master sing skill in order to gain access to higher lvl songs. Thats when you sit down and master those lullabies and maladictions.

Low/Med lvl instrument suggestions would be nice.
Depends from your repertoire. Decent romantic instrument is in the cabin in Weald. Epic/tragic - at the battlefields and in Arkham guildguard.

>is it possible to have fun pking solo at medium levels?
Did not try that much, imo hardly unless you use feign weakness or meet some "ball close to the wall" person or a complete newbie.

>For example, i haven't seen a lot of
>bards use scrolls and talismans offensively, do they fail a lot and not worth it
>or are there less-time intensive ways to get kills (excluding fiend).
No point really. Your songs are awesome enough and do not require time to gather and prepare them. Bards use staff with plague and a/s/haste talismans, thats mostly all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2010 02:03AM by dervish.
Subject Author Posted

Thinking of rolling my first bard, a better faq would help a lot. Questions:

zoskia January 23, 2010 01:07AM

Re: Thinking of rolling my first bard, a better faq would help a lot. Questions:

Grudan January 23, 2010 10:25AM

dervish January 23, 2010 02:01AM

I used quite a few scrolls that helped

daurwyn(VIP) January 23, 2010 03:56AM