I will right a bad ass role for someone if they Pay for Jingurzal's and Bognok's pbf.....Freestyling cf style inside.

March 08, 2010 04:35PM
I can easily get you a 2k first role
When I try I always get 1.5k to 2k.
When I just want to rank up fast I spend 20 minutes for an easy 1k.
Role writing is fun.
Up thrors bud for larder and grace to mace in your face without a cranial syndrom, comatome, without the cose, give me a double dose, meth down your panty hose, I'm the person whom your backstab attempt brought you to seantryn's coast. Fucking minotaurs, slot hoarders, health's always at a quarter.. No wimpy, eating up the flurry cause the edge wasn't so pimped.. see. Its me, without the fee, Meth's down the drain, no pain, just eat these tablets and it goes straight to your brain.. after 20 minutes, you're pk will be in the double digits, fucking up midgets... Did I say small people with prejudice? I must confess to this, their gnomes, No.. not gadinias with a mouth full a foam.. Wee ones, the curious folk who like to roam... a boot to the dome, from an orc trying to punt him back home. To hill crest, gnome fest... heh... Biganipples has a big chest, Oh fuckit.. dick needs a rest
Subject Author Posted

Role-contest blues

bored March 08, 2010 09:44AM

I will right a bad ass role for someone if they Pay for Jingurzal's and Bognok's pbf.....Freestyling cf style inside.

Krilcov March 08, 2010 04:35PM

Wull u left mi a roll two>!>? Tht wud be awwsum.

The Faithful of Nazmorghul March 09, 2010 05:39AM

Yo, pass me the mic K-Kov

Stevers March 08, 2010 05:10PM

KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV KOV

Batman March 08, 2010 04:47PM

ohgod ohgod he waits behind the wall... ZALKOV (̨n҉/͡t̀͢͡)̴̕

Mort March 09, 2010 06:52AM

You've got a point. n/t

Stevers March 08, 2010 05:00PM

Check out my first and one of my only pbf's

Krilcov March 08, 2010 04:42PM

Its a game, yo. Chill out. I've come second in 2 role contests to Immortals. (n/t)

BattleCharmed March 08, 2010 03:24PM

Re: Role-contest blues

zannon March 08, 2010 01:04PM