Thinkin of coming back

April 18, 2010 09:49AM
Well I never posted a goodbye thread because I knew I would get the itch again eventually. I have only heroed mages so far and have in the past pretty much been a serial mage player (shifter, good conjurers, evokers, transumuters). I haven't had any really in/famous characters.

I quit when they added all the new ABS locations (played one character couldn't find wands and deleted) tried a few more and didn't stick with them past 20.

I want to play something non-empowerment with minimal reliance on preps and able to consistantly land kills, Preference is melee, I don't mind ganging but would prefer a character that could land solo kills relaibly (I don't mind dieing more than 50% of the time but I want to be able to seal kills well (or have some other way like assassinate of landing them)). I don't have a lot of experience with melee gear or preps (I know the basics like enlarge, reduce, see invis and giant strength, but no stoneskin or haste (if they even still exist). I have tried rangers before and didn't really like sulking in the wilderness waiting for people to kill (boring) and not having good sealing capabilities (wasn't playing a mountaineer).

I also want something with a steady supply of enemies and innate allies, and would like to join a cabal and get involved in cabal wars. Just looking for a few suggestions (and the reasons why) for different race/class/cabal combos, don't need much help with roles that always came pretty easy to me.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Subject Author Posted

Thinkin of coming back

jad_hoven April 18, 2010 09:49AM

Pincersvirf Rager seems to fit the bill n/t

wrathpuppet April 18, 2010 06:32PM

Don't think about it, just do it man. Jump in the fire. stxt

nodak April 18, 2010 10:23AM

Bard, any cabal.

briartangle April 18, 2010 10:12AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 140
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024