Out.

July 23, 2010 02:20PM
I just think this game has evolved past me, to the point its a habit rather than any sort of fun at all. I dont even write roles anymore because I know Im going to get dominated by others who are either just so much brighter than I or have that much more time to devote and the frustration of constantly being beaten by people who have already proven they can beat me without any effort, over and over is apparently to much for me. Perhaps this is always how it has been, maybe Im just old now. I remember being able to dominate others and still leaving clothing cash and all, and once that was established I left them be unless they came after me, and then I still left everything. . . if I won. I know this is not even the first time I have posted something like this, or at least I dont think it is. Pffst who cares. I mean whats the point when its simply no fun at all. I have seriously loved this game and many of the people who have played it, I just dont have the energy anymore. Talk all the shit you want on me. . . .flame on.
Subject Author Posted

Out.

ghuljun_thul July 23, 2010 02:20PM

dude. man up. txt

Isildur(VIP) July 23, 2010 07:35PM

Addendum

Zxorga July 24, 2010 10:57AM

It's little more than habit to myself, as well. Just something to pass the time with, but not very fun.

baekthestorm July 23, 2010 05:23PM

Just level past Ajil. he won't be dominating his social groups for long. n/t

Returner July 23, 2010 05:21PM

Read PM please (n/t)

Matrik July 23, 2010 02:38PM

Meh, do what I do.

Guglielmo July 23, 2010 02:37PM

This doesn't work when you've been playing as long as he has, and I was playing for ten years up till about 5 months ago.

Scrimbul July 23, 2010 05:32PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 48
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024