Re: I'm thinking about trying a dexy warrior

zen
December 29, 2010 06:02AM
1) I disagree with what Quas said. I notice a HUGE difference between carrying 50% max weight and carrying 80% max weight in terms of a reduction in dodge success. Maybe this is minimized when you have dodge at 100%. Regardless, always keep below 50% max weight if you are playing a character that relies on dodge. You'll do worlds better, especially because you ARE going to get your STR dropped in PK fights, and when that happens you'll be carrying too much weight even if you started at 50% if you don't gear for some STR as well.

2) Many people who play lots of dagger specs recommend taking Dagger first. Yes, you'll have a slightly harder time being a tank for ranking groups, but the PAIN of missing daggers skills at 20-40 is much much much less than missing dagger skills when you're ranking on Storm Giants/Skeletons/ etc in hero range.

3) Before hero range I usually sit around 20/25 hit dam with my warriors and seem to be pretty successful. Earlier in the game gearing for HP is more important because you have less and your defenses aren't perfect. Fights consist of lots of missed skills and praying to the RNG gods. A wise person once said that in terms of gearing for various stats, it all comes down to one thing. When you run out of HP you're dead and nothing else matters.

Good luck!
Subject Author Posted

I'm thinking about trying a dexy warrior

joe December 28, 2010 08:35PM

funnyone December 30, 2010 06:28AM

cool thanks ~

joe December 29, 2010 02:12PM

briartangle December 29, 2010 07:37AM

zen December 29, 2010 06:02AM

Quas December 29, 2010 02:30AM

Few things to consider

mythik December 28, 2010 09:34PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024