Twist comes out and says he was Mochodin. Duh!

February 28, 2012 02:24AM
This was so easy to see. I've had many interactions with twist characters and it's easy fore to see who it is. This is my experience with him and that means (frosty) that these are MY experiences with him and my continual problem with the Imm staff with every character. This character was a complete dick. When I fought him he didn't have a great dagger but he had one I was vulnerable to so that sucked. We fought all the time and he got the continual help from fortress all the time which pissed me off so I'd try to get Sassac to come along with something. It was nothing special of fights but him running 90% of the time. The 10% were when he'd just keep fleeing and knifing. I could see him but it was odd how quick he was with it as I tried to stop his only real move.

Those were the fights but then there was a part where it doesn't come across on the forums as being a complete dick. This is coming from me and I have incredibly thick skin but having to put this guy on ignore the moment I log in was annoying because I would get a tell on something when I woke. If he couldn't tell me something he'd write a note to me. You call it "griefing" but I would use a much stronger word. He always talked when he had some kind of backup and would gang down or try to no matter what was happening. It's like two different people. There's the one character Mochodin and then there's the online/message board/corporate twist. He tells you things you want to hear but really doesn't mean it at all. Again, that's my opinion but Mochodin would not shut the fuck up to save his life.

On a different note, do you really think the imms don't know who other imms are playing? I believe no matter what character I roll I am tagged by baer as being me. I have a Mage right now, or did, it auto'd that did the monk quest and then before the speech was done the monk poofed in a cloud of smoke. That was just one instance because it's happened alot.

It's their game and they can cheat however they see fit. But, don't think for one moment that imms don't know who is playing what.
Subject Author Posted

Twist comes out and says he was Mochodin. Duh!

funnyone February 28, 2012 02:24AM

Should the name Mochodin mean something to me? nt

Isildur(VIP) February 28, 2012 10:44AM

You are a faggot. ~

_Magus_ February 28, 2012 07:26AM

I think you are attributing your suckiness to imm cheating

cenatar February 28, 2012 05:51AM

The problem with "your experiences" is you get butthurt to quck and start bitching even quicker. Moch was cool, you rarely are. (n/t)

Frosty February 28, 2012 04:31AM

"I have incredibly thick skin" - funnyone~

ibuki February 28, 2012 02:56AM

This gets my vote as the funniest quote ever. (n/t)

silent February 28, 2012 02:59AM

At last I understand why he's called "funnyone". (n/t)

PaulO February 28, 2012 07:28AM

I see you are still spewing acid

Noone of significance February 28, 2012 02:46AM

I play just to play. I don't care for rewards, the imms, or anything else. I tried a Mage but the wand system is bs.

funnyone February 28, 2012 02:36AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024