I played Jerohk, and Xafre is one now.

July 17, 2012 11:42AM
There was another storm paladin one also during Jerohk's time...Magnis? Maybe Verro, but I think it might have been Magnis. That dude was rocking some face when he was around. I had a godawful record, but some of that was taking on ridiculous odds. If you look at my pk deaths, there's a half-dozen deaths to Charine (damned fiendish ice devils), and then a good third of the rest of my deaths were against multiple opponents, and by the end rot was just pummelling me.

Champions are amazing at physical melee defense, provided you're not being lagged out and can hold your weapon in hand. Difficulty I always found was, that as a storm giant, I just couldn't get any umph into the offense. A lot of that was being a Charity virtue Acolyte, my wrath would be weak when I had double healing up, and as Acolyte...I always had it up. I did get a lot of good mileage out of all the random wacky things I could do between Charity, Altruism, and Maneuver and such though.

Who knows how it might turn out w/ say fortitude or retribution virtues. But str-gear (or light weapons, or hell just pincer staff), something to REALLY be sure about nodisarm, and doing what you can to avoid lag are all musts.
Subject Author Posted

Successful Champion Paladins

TheProphet July 17, 2012 10:03AM

The only way to play is with a pincer staff (n/t)

Demtok July 17, 2012 11:52AM

The only way to win is not to play. (n/t)

satchmo July 17, 2012 12:12PM

That's not how the pincer staff works (n/t)

Demtok July 17, 2012 12:38PM

How about a nice game of chess? (n/t)

satchmo July 17, 2012 07:25PM

I'm down.

Matrik July 17, 2012 07:26PM

I played Jerohk, and Xafre is one now.

Rhuean July 17, 2012 11:42AM

I tried one out and deleted to Glymarach con-loss. Was a helluva good time though. Lots of potential. (n/t)

Matrik July 17, 2012 10:28AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 157
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024