Re: Eilela Goodbyes:

May 18, 2022 06:20AM
So, where to go....

The good:
I was uber impressed with the out of form PK your did with this one. Solid PK skills. Great presence for fort, and I'm sure in lots of ways great RP with folks, I never got to see a ton of it, but I hear that it was there. Congrats on a truly impactful character

The Bad:
Having seen your character grow and progress across multiple of my own(yeah I know I should stick it out) You were way selfish in PK for a Fortie. Your early ranks, you were constantly looking for hero support over CB to help you land kills. I can't tell you how much it made me cringe the sense of entitlement that came across(I doubt it was intentional) on CB when you were calling for support for your PK's when most of us had our own to get done. You seemed to have struggles on goodie specific stuff that most of us serial goodies just take for granted. Not sure I can come up with specific examples, and maybe you were just RP'ing it that way.

The Ugly:
You were so over the top aggressive in PvE and PvP you got people killed A LOT, which is kinda anti-leader for a fort leader in my opinion. I don't mind the aggressive nature, in fact it something that fort desperately needs some times. But it has to be balanced with caring for and watching out for the folks in the cabal you are a leader for. Maran = Soldier = Killer. Fort leader = protector, advisor and teacher.

All in all, good char. Just cringy in certain parts. GLWYN
Subject Author Views Posted

Eilela Goodbyes:

K-B 409 May 17, 2022 05:34PM

i loved our fights from 13 to 40

The Forsaken(VIP) 238 May 19, 2022 04:08AM

This is a response to 'oneofyourenemies' from officials.

K-B 211 May 18, 2022 06:52PM

Re: Eilela Goodbyes:

Welverin 238 May 18, 2022 06:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024