This is a response to 'oneofyourenemies' from officials.

K-B
May 18, 2022 06:52PM
Yes, I know who you are, and I won't out you. When you full'd me, it came so out of nowhere. I was truly in shock because I thought we were having fun. I was fighting you (a strong character) and two other characters (one of which was strong) in your home ground many times without my item. And then when you finally took me down, you full'd me. I was shocked to say the least. It was mean and it was lame.

Having said that, I accept your apology. We all do things we regret.

I am a little miffed that I didn't get to repay you for that deed, and rest assured I was absolutely going to. However you are wrong that I never killed you. I got a kill on you after I busted you up and you teleported and died. Got the kill echo and everything. ;)

Now that Eilela is gone, I suppose you can start playing again. You and your little friend who both of you mysteriously went missing after it was clear I was gonna get you sooner or later. Curious how that worked.

Now that I talked a little trash, I actually did really enjoy fighting you. I don't hold any hard feelings. You're fun to fight, and I hope you don't take my minor trash talk too seriously. Take care and maybe I'll see you in the fields again some day.
Subject Author Views Posted

Eilela Goodbyes:

K-B 409 May 17, 2022 05:34PM

i loved our fights from 13 to 40

The Forsaken(VIP) 238 May 19, 2022 04:08AM

This is a response to 'oneofyourenemies' from officials.

K-B 210 May 18, 2022 06:52PM

Re: Eilela Goodbyes:

Welverin 238 May 18, 2022 06:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024