Re: She's awesome. Except when it comes to chosing Sunwardens. (Kidding)

September 12, 2013 01:14AM
Pro
Next to Auldr you were the best Sunwarden ever.

So I want you to know. I really thought you were a clone to Auldr. I really didn't see any difference in even the way our roles made us marshdwellers from the desert.

As I said in my death thread I had no idea who you were when I rolled. I almost deleted when I realized you basically had the same idea/intent as I did.

And I don't know what you're talking about. Azhelak was from a thick jungle in the southern continent. I hardly think that qualifies as a desert.

I admit I was laughing at all the bitching people had about your character since I knew Amaranthe herself condoned it and damn near nobody believed me when I told them that she had made some huge changes in Outlander.

Another thing about Azhelak. I almost didn't induct you because of the demon inside you thing. It didn't jive with Auldr at all and for what ever reason you don't seem to emote so it seems like you are just ticking off talking points. But because everything I told you that had been told to me by Amaranthe meshed so well I did. But I had to for RP reasons keep you away from the Refuge in order to "Protect it" from you. That's why I forbade you from coming to the tree even to defend. I thought it was a pretty cool RP thing though your opinion may differ.

In terms of RP it was fine. I was wary of you because you seemed like a loose cannon (Nyst, Leyras two separate times, et cetera). I was careful to keep my friendship with Andira from you for this reason as well.

Also. I sent an email to Amaranthe to list who I thought were the best wardens and why to replace me with the Paladin being first but knowing he couldn't I suggested Sindilvin (Sp?). I made it absolutely clear that you were the worst candidate for Sunwarden and might need to be ejected because of the Demon thing in you. Lol. She never responded to me about it so I don't know if she even read it.

She never mentioned it. Though from my perspective her choices were fairly limited.

I think I stepped down the next day. But I'm not sure. Either way. I had a couple Outies who's name I forget under you and I was happy to see that it was as I had left it. I didn't see enough in fighting for my taste but perhaps that's because I beat the crap out of that horse with Rostrak. =)

Glad you got to have fun with it!

I don't know what you're referring to in terms of "fighting". I caught a lot of shit for the Nexus war and (as my role shows) I never got to see the war with the Reavers through. This was mostly to the fact that for a large chunk of Outlander's peak there was about three of them including Nyst. It just didn't seem fair.
Subject Author Views Posted

Whoever played Qalita...

charade 516 September 09, 2013 11:02AM

Still crazy high imm exp

daurwyn(VIP) 256 September 18, 2013 03:03AM

It was Amaranthe. (n/t)

Rhyaldrin 221 September 09, 2013 12:27PM

How do you know?

Wendigotorn 239 September 16, 2013 09:48AM

She's awesome. Except when it comes to chosing Sunwardens. (Kidding)

Pro 449 September 11, 2013 07:03AM

Oh dude...I have an awesome idea!

JimmyDean 315 September 12, 2013 11:42AM

Re: She's awesome. Except when it comes to chosing Sunwardens. (Kidding)

Rhyaldrin 295 September 12, 2013 01:14AM

You're so delusional..go back to sucking with your current..AKA ranking straight out of the competition (n/t)

Nurok 228 September 11, 2013 10:25AM

Wow, you need to stop the purple crack (n/t)

Quas 242 September 11, 2013 09:26AM

It's GRAPE FLAVORED damnit. I'm not going to say it again. (n/t)

Frosty 213 September 11, 2013 10:34AM

purple is a flavor

Quas 229 September 13, 2013 05:55AM

You would like grape flavor. (n/t)

Matrik 200 September 11, 2013 10:38AM

Like it? I invented it. (n/t)

Frosty 210 September 11, 2013 10:44AM

Gross. I hope Jesus gets you. (n/t)

Matrik 208 September 11, 2013 11:19AM

He helped me invent it! (n/t)

Frosty 206 September 11, 2013 11:21AM

Auldr was one of the worst sunwardens ever, stop being so delusional (n/t)

Randomguy 215 September 11, 2013 09:14AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 86
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024