Long ago...

November 22, 2013 01:57PM
I was working in a small town in GA. I was pulling some long hours and had been awake for too long. I always went to the store in the morning before work to get coffee. Ya know the big cup, I don't really like Colombian coffee because it makes me pee too much. As I went to the Port-a-john I noticed that my pee smelled funny as it steamed up. Ya it was really cold in GA at that time of year. Anyway, so I get into the dump truck and light a cigarette. I didn't realize that the my phone had been ringing, because I was listening to some rad music with my headphones on. That was back when music was good. Not all this hip hop stuff you have now days. I guess I should have changed my ringtone to vibrate, hell I don't even remember if my phone had vibrate. I digress. So as I was going to lunch, I always get extra cheese on my burger. GA has some damn good burger shops. Not the popular ones, but the ones that mom and pop run. It was so big, I laughed all the time and said that Joe couldn't two. But no shit, he did one day. I was like "wow". They had these pickles. I'm not sure kind they were. Yum. Shit off topic again. Anyway. As I was coming back, I'll never forget this. There was this guy walking a dog that only had two legs. I know you're thinking which legs. Believe it or not, it was missing the front right and the back left. You just don't forget that kinda stuff. Back in the dump truck again, there was this soft spot in the yard and as I backed the truck up, you guessed it. I got stuck. I didn't know what the fuck to do, so I called this tow truck. This guys shows up, and latches the trucks up. I didn't think it was possible. Got to say. Wreckers are fucking awesome, but if I had one there wouldn't be stories like this one, ya know what I mean! Ha. I get behind this concrete pier. It was a lot safer there. Have you ever seen a two legged dog? Still blows my mind. By the time he had hooked the trucks together this dog comes jumping along. Fucking crazy. I asked what the dogs name was, either the guy didn't hear me or was just ignoring me. I really wish I knew it's name. I bet it was like Lucky or some shit like that. The chain tightened, to my surprise, that dumb ass didn't get out of the way. It wasn't my fault, I told them it wasn't but there was just so much blood no one believed me. I was like dude it wasn't me. So as the guys finger laid there in the mud, I was kinda in shock. It was like still moving and shit. I almost thought it was pointing at me. Creepy shit I tell you. But anyway when I stopped gawking I noticed that the dog had a black spot over its eye. Kinda like the dog from the Little Rascals. I know this because the dog had jumped over and grabbed dude's finger and was jumping away. You would think it couldn't get away because a guy was walking it, but it wasn't like he had it on a leash or anything.

I get back to work. And my phone rings again. This time I hear it because everyone has raised so much hell about me smoking while I was working. Guess who was on the phone! A friend of mine. We were talking about CF, cause that's like all I talked about back then. And he was like I'm gonna roll an Imperial. I was like I'm gonna roll a doobie instead. So I got high and realized that my friend on the phone wasn't Pro. Long story short though, I don't know him. I did find out this one time. That a guy I knew, knew a guy, that did play McDonald's monopoly, and he got Park Place. I was like no shit! Yea. He didn't win anything though.

Oh well. I hope that kinda explains it all.
Subject Author Views Posted

Thanks for the PBF.

deathkitty 488 November 22, 2013 09:12AM

So, how do you know Prothero? (n/t)

Frosty 201 November 22, 2013 01:08PM

Long ago...

deathkitty 376 November 22, 2013 01:57PM

Ever eat at four seasons?

Zruulg 220 November 22, 2013 10:57PM

Eat a four seasons?

Randomguy 236 November 23, 2013 07:19AM

No more good music. Are you retarded?

tesline 253 November 22, 2013 02:14PM

They should get rid of the singer.

MiyagiYojimbo 225 November 23, 2013 12:56AM

That wasn't even one of their most popular songs. I personally enjoy the unique sound over the generic songs I normally hear. (n/t)

tesline 204 November 23, 2013 07:47AM

I don't understand this comment.

wrathpuppet 221 November 23, 2013 03:52AM

Re: I don't understand this comment.

MiyagiYojimbo 206 November 23, 2013 08:06AM

Never, ever heard that either.

wrathpuppet 197 November 23, 2013 08:27AM

Huh, guess it's a local thing. (n/t)

MiyagiYojimbo 192 November 23, 2013 08:29AM

I've never heard anyone say that before ever. Until now so my guess is your talking about a group of people in no way related to 90% of people. (n/t)

tesline 261 November 23, 2013 08:14AM

Well, with a personality like you're's, people aren't going to talk with you so I'm not sure how accurate yore numbers are. (n/t)

MiyagiYojimbo 184 November 23, 2013 08:26AM

That was a broad assumption and a piss poor one. You assume cause I don't get along with a bunch of neckbeards and psuedo intellectuals that I don't get along with normal people?

tesline 196 November 23, 2013 08:44AM

It was more of an excuse to make "your" jokes, but if there was an assumption, it's that you behave in real life like you do here, which is a much more ridiculous assumption. I don't actually think that, btw. (n/t)

MiyagiYojimbo 191 November 23, 2013 08:50AM

There isn't a huge difference. My friends find me funny and aren't moralfags.

tesline 212 November 23, 2013 09:00AM

MiyagiYojimbo 219 November 23, 2013 09:33AM

Link to an example or else your spouting off without information. (n/t)

tesline 182 November 23, 2013 09:35AM

They're spouting, I'm spouting, yore spouting. We're all spouting! I guess what I'm trying to say here is, that was nice of Drokk to pick up Pamalynn's PBF. (n/t)

MiyagiYojimbo 179 November 23, 2013 09:51AM

He also picked up Janstina's which was cool. (n/t)

tesline 185 November 23, 2013 10:18AM

The fact you think those are mutually exclusive underscores a lack of social awareness on your part (n/t)

Elystan 183 November 23, 2013 08:50AM

Actually it shows a genuine lack of understanding of society and culture as a whole.

tesline 233 November 23, 2013 08:57AM

Maybe it's an algebraic X (n/t)

Elystan 206 November 23, 2013 03:20AM

You are welcome. (n/t)

Drokk 186 November 22, 2013 10:31AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 125
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024