Belendithas is now singing for angels.

March 23, 2014 02:41AM
Rolled him to be a char for me to really get back into CF and play something somewhat seriously. Figured a comedic bard would be good to both explore a bit alone and be support for others in group exploration and pk situations. Never intended for him to be a pk char on my own and never really went out to hunt just for the sake of pking.

Because of Cenatar I decided to try for age-death. Around 300 hours or so I felt like getting rid of the bard however and start something new but managed to stick it out after playing an Imperial assassin(Counithi) for a short while. I chose the bard over my Shadow Lord and after that I just couldnt bring myself to delete.

Think the char was around for about a year or so, so saw a lot of chars come and go. Way too many to remember and mention them all. Overall, had a great experience. Most chars were respectful and I am quite surprised with how little looting people do. Everytime I died I expected to lose about half my kit or so but lost at most 3 or 4 things at one time.

Will post on officials when the graveyard thread is up. I'll respond more there as well if anyone posts any comments.
Subject Author Views Posted

Belendithas is now singing for angels.

Darbhi 562 March 23, 2014 02:41AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 161 April 28, 2024