Diaj gone

April 13, 2014 01:04PM
Was some fun fights, both my allies and enemies were all cool. Don't think a single rager landed a DB on me and the last couple of deaths I could have easily quaffed I just didn't want to. All in all this was a fun char and compared to playing an imperial drow warrior it was just easy mode. I just never made a role or did any obs/explore and played lazy mode. Man its so much easier to play when you don't have donations to tend to while the whole mud is taking a shot at you every chance they get.

Nexus is a great newb cabal, you don't have much of any real obligations and can be friend/enemies with whoever you choose. Vangaurd is great especialy if you get lucky with a prot vs align potion to stack on top of it. On the other hand if things are in balance and you still have enemies to contend with you might aswell be uncabaled.

After I sat at 35 for a while I just had to accept I'm just not patient enough to assassinate people, I'd start stalking someone but first good chance I got to attack them I would instead of waiting for the stalks. Assassin is one of the most rng reliant classes I've every played, if it swings in your favor just a little bit by giving you one of the big arm breaks you win the fight/skirmish 9/10 times. If you completely miss a single skill against the wrong combo its over for you.

All in all I wish I had rolled a zerker assassin instead for resist/db and did a role/explore for some decent edges and no way to quaff out of bad situations.
Subject Author Views Posted

Diaj gone

xrajck 434 April 13, 2014 01:04PM

Regarding vanguard and the balance

Dalbrin 235 April 14, 2014 09:34PM

You have vanish. No need to quaff much of the time. (n/t)

wrathpuppet 151 April 13, 2014 03:32PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024