Worogha is outtta heeeeere

May 01, 2014 08:32PM
Goals completed on this character: Follow Baer, learn the new shaman class, try a dwarf shaman, get maran, bring Fortress back.

Goals failed: Tattoo, be deathful, get purifier.

Class Stats: Warpriest: Heavy Armor Paths: Divine Anger, Archon's Choir.

Heavy armor was ok, great for a dwarf with dern gear. At one point I hit -120 svspell and around 70/75 dam with frenzy/zeal.

Divine anger: I would say I only unlocked the true abilities of this path towards the end of Worogha's life. Affliction is nasty, unerring smite will net you kills, but it was more frustrating than almost any other skill. The damage levels vary significantly based on a few factors and considering the cool down.... pretty hard to get it up significantly high.

Archon's choir: This path is very very nice. All the skills work well together and especially great against chaotic characters.

Dwarf: I've done a few different races and dwarf HP allows you to stay in fights you have no business being in against characters who pump out damage.

Friends:
Amat: <3, you are a rock, if you weren't around Fortress would have collapsed. You play an excellent healer follower of Baer. I am jealous of your abilities to balance the duality of your character.

Cald: Saw you a handful of times but when I did, it was fun to watch you steamroll people.

Jycenna: Good luck, you are extremely deathful.

Devanshi: I grappled with the decision to boot you and afterwards, I was probably wrong. Sorry if that soured your experience, but I am glad you stuck with it for a little while after, even if you were suicidal...

Enemies:
Qint: I learned more about shaman skills from fighting you than from all my other fights. So thanks!

Ooglarr: You were a tough match up, then you got that damn staff. I don't mind the stun/disarm attempts, but tripping prog on flying enemies is very meh (I know its been like this forever, still hate it)

Jarld: Beast mode. In order to fight you, I would have to rock a/s/sanc/prot. Even then you were smart/cautious enough to make sure you never got too hurt.

Quarissa: Demons/devils/water elementals made me an easy fight for you. After you caught me the first couple of times, I was more wary of the time of day and where you might be.

Oloice/ogrot: throw the orcs together. You two are very skilled and made my life a lot harder. Anyone that can dish out high levels of damage and heal quickly will present a difficult problem for a dwarf shaman with limited mana.

Baer: Thanks, I couldn't wrap my brain around your religion to cinch it shut, I was close, but I couldn't verbalize it in the best way. You called me out on returning when Risgran deleted and you were right. I did it because a) Risgran was gone and b) the Fortress was about to eat the big ones.

I rage deleted after I died to Halifan because his stupid cloak fired when he was nearly dead and I then died because he healed/found me while I was aristeaia. Some imm talked me off the ledge and docked 1000 imm exp (probably should have taken away more i was being a real turd).

I decided to re-dedicate myself when Risgran deleted, got Captain by default and kinda ran with it. I picked up steam, some decent EQ and started rolling around, dying/winning/dying some more. When the Empire/Scions/Scarab were rolling it was constantly fighting and dying. I refused to delete until Fort was back on its feet. Today, I checked the members, saw that we had good numbers, good presence and most important, people who had nailed down a few PKs.

A rebuilt Fortress was the first check. The second check came this week when my work re-assigned me during a board meeting to a much more arduous and time consuming task. I hope that whoever gets to be the next Captain has a steady hand and can outlive Amataraysti :P.

I'll probably try and make something I can just log on and mess around with instead of the burdens of leadership and empowerment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2014 08:34PM by hopelessdwarf.
Subject Author Views Posted

Worogha is outtta heeeeere

hopelessdwarf 672 May 01, 2014 08:32PM

good job and thanks for the induct. was well rp'd. nt

The Forsaken 186 May 07, 2014 06:23AM

Just like the San Jose Sharks (n/t)

kanye 204 May 02, 2014 06:05AM

Pretty gut wrenching meltdown (n/t)

hopelessdwarf 285 May 02, 2014 06:11AM

At least it wasn't as bad as Toronto's in game 7 last year. I still would've beat my kids if I was in your shoes though. (n/t)

kanye 195 May 02, 2014 05:13PM

Nothing to see here. NT

Sam 197 May 02, 2014 06:19PM

Wait what? When did Fortress NOT have a strong presence? (n/t)

Murphy 191 May 01, 2014 08:46PM

Couple of weeks ago fort was in the crapper

hopelessdwarf 371 May 01, 2014 09:08PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 68
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024