Gryeltus deleted, goodbyes included

May 13, 2014 11:16AM
I decided to try something completely new and ultimately bards aren't my cup of tea. I think I could learn to like them but they don't play 'fast' enough for my liking.

Another contributing factor to my delete is the full loot war with the massively saturated Fortress. It's weird how fast the pendulum swings. I thought Fort was more or less curbed when I had Ooglarr, I thought horribly wrong.

As to the full loot war, Team Overgear Fort Thief/Paladins were rolling around killing the lone evil(s) in range in disgusting double/triple cheap shot + parting block ganks so when I finally prepped up and slept two of them who had been chasing me all day, Amatrysti naturally gated in to save them. He's a damn good healer, but when you're already feeding lowbie thug thieves (already a power combo) Heartseeker/Vampire Slayer/hummingbird pendants, plus bankrolling them all with enough gold to get guild leadership, I think it's a bit overkill to gate in at the first sign of difficulty for them. Especially when I was completely alone and they were in a pack.

Anywho, long story short I was pissed at how co-dependent they all were and essentially told them if they kept bothering me I would strip them. They proceeded to try to take me at the Throne Room with Amatrysti, I managed to kill the two squires and Amatrysti died. I full looted them all, which I sort of regretted but I was rather disgusted with Fort so I decided to stick to my guns. A couple of full loots later and it's not worth my time with a character that I don't really enjoy playing to begin with. Full loots don't bother me in the slightest if I enjoy the character, but full loots on top of trying out a class that I didn't really click with just wasn't fun for me. If I get it in me I'll roll an assassin/duergar warrior/shaman to steamroll Team Fort in a little bit.
Subject Author Views Posted

Gryeltus deleted, goodbyes included

FrostyTheGiant 466 May 13, 2014 11:16AM

Ah the pendulum

hopelessdwarf 367 May 13, 2014 03:20PM

Should we all roll orcs? (n/t)

funnyone 186 May 14, 2014 06:25AM

Orcs have taken a mini nerf

Elystan 251 May 14, 2014 12:22PM

A nerf? With what? (n/t)

funnyone 182 May 14, 2014 01:22PM

They changed how skins work, see announcements board on officials. (n/t)

FrostyTheGiant 197 May 14, 2014 01:41PM

For the millionth time YES! (n/t)

Frosty 185 May 14, 2014 06:27AM

Yesterday I almost posted on the official forums...

The Forsaken 329 May 13, 2014 11:43AM

I have posted it

daurwyn(VIP) 264 May 14, 2014 03:27AM

GLWYN

Ayathkiran 259 May 13, 2014 11:35AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024