Your legacy choices were odd is all

April 03, 2015 06:35PM
If you're trying to take advantage of heavy weapons as a warrior and you don't take Trapping, you're gonna have a bad time.

Fist/balance would do so little for you I understand how you con died.

When you're planning the build, have some ideas of what you're going to be wielding and against who.

If you wanna wield two shockwave axes like a boss, fist/trapping isn't a bad idea as a storm giant. Second spec could be polearms since there isn't a shortage of heavy polearms in the game (especially ones for you to request)

If you're planning on using swords, all the best goodie swords are super light. Trapping isn't going to get you much distance, but warriors have ONE rule and you should follow it with any build.

The golden rule is this: Damage is king.

Next time, try a storm giant chilling/cry of thunder, sword/fist and I guarantee you will be melting peoples faces off quicker than they can say, "I need the special tin for Dorothy"
Subject Author Views Posted

Gutakyla doesn't breath anymore.

Perpetual_Noob 499 April 03, 2015 03:32PM

Your legacy choices were odd is all

Demtok 390 April 03, 2015 06:35PM

QUESTY KNOWLEDGE!!! NOOOOO...

TheProphet 429 April 04, 2015 05:33AM

Cry is boss as hell with heavy weapons and a few choice edges. Cry and trap would be sich on a giant. Next time. Im going to finally try and con die something again! Second most of what he said (n/t)

uerlante 231 April 03, 2015 06:59PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024