Talice is no more

April 05, 2015 03:42AM
So yeah I have now deleted Talice. My playing time with this char for the last couple of weeks has been quite low so thought I would move on and not take up a seat on the council when there is clearly another who should take my place. I never expected to ever make Shadow Lord, I always aim to make elite when in any sect but think I got lucky with Shadow Lord. Perhaps the lack of any other long standing candidate and my earlier presence for the Empire was the reason, I was a very happy bunny to be given the chance though. I love piercing gaze power btw, awesome!.

I really enjoyed the char. At the beginning I had planned to make a more assassinate assassin (due to me often sucking at PK) but I didn't have much success in that, I never hit an assassinate, though I didn't attempt it much. Often when I found a target where I could easily stalk, by the time I was ready they would have either logged off or recalled back home and I would lose them. Also I just wasn't very patient and often stepped out of the shadows while trying to follow them around.
So I stuck to what I normally do and fight straight up. I loved playing H2H assassin, I often fought better with hands against almost everyone than with dual swords or plus shield. If I made another assassin it would definitely be full H2H assassin with the edges to buff it, possibly felar as well.

Thank you to all those that interacted with me over my life. I don't RP much, try to a little but still struggle with that side of things so I am often quite quiet. I'm mainly trying not to fuck up lol.
Talice turned out to be my most successful PK char and oldest char to date.
Overall very happy, got a great deal of exploration done as well, assassin do make a great all round class for both pk and exploration.

If you have any logs please post, I still forget to log so hardly have anything to show.

PS. Paladins and shifters are still the bane of my life. Yet to figure out how to deal with them properly, any tips welcome.
Subject Author Views Posted

Talice is no more

dan83 550 April 05, 2015 03:42AM

You didn't have HtH edges?

Elystan 315 April 05, 2015 09:06AM

Re: You didn't have HtH edges?

dan83 403 April 05, 2015 10:08AM

In Wonderland now? (n/t)

Murphy 192 April 05, 2015 06:00AM

No, Twunderland. After chasing a twhite trabbit down a thole. (n/t)

Falstaff 200 April 17, 2015 03:46AM

ta thole, you mean? (n/t)

Kstatida 220 April 17, 2015 03:47AM

One of the few Imperials Heaghul considered a threat.

saagkri 309 April 05, 2015 05:19AM

Re: One of the few Imperials Heaghul considered a threat.

dan83 335 April 05, 2015 07:41AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024