Molqui is out.

October 14, 2015 05:14PM
I had a lot of fun with this character. First striking shadows character I ever had and wow is that a nice legacy. I have been playing obsessively for a time now and it has effected my school work quite badly so I decided tonight that I had to delete so I could be a remotely responsible person.

I felt terrible about burning that hut, if you get back in and continue with your actions and attitude however it will be burnt again is my guess.

The village was a great group of people this time around, thanks for your efforts.

Varnon thanks for DM and trusting my judgment as much as you did.

Terxaxous the moment we spoke I knew I wanted you in the cabal. I hope you do great things.

Tummel I did think the things you said were funny by the way.

Goooorrrr! I really liked you as you might have noticed by me collecting some nice things for you.

Kolo you and I had some fun learning together over the weeks, thanks for the time.

Overwhelmingly my foes left a positive mark on me too.

I wont call you out but the guy who gave me the task for the enclave. . .I doubt that would have ever happened. As a defender and the only necromancer being a lich that I have to fight alone, two transmuters one of which is impossible to hunt because they are either duo or camo and I cannot attack their cabal, one conjurer who is good, one ap that will tear me up thanks to area spells, and one invoker the meter who again will just stomp me with area spells. So yeah, either you intentionally gave me something that would never be done or you just didn't think it through.

Gaspare you really are a great presence for the game, I enjoyed talking and fighting with you.

Jeede you were another classy foe that I enjoyed fighting with.

Horkamshtak I think it is? Very respectable and had huge balls.

Golthazar, in our younger days I didn't care for you too much but over time we had some good interactions. I was laughing pretty hard when I attacked you and you quickly said cheetah, and I immediately stopped trying to attack you and starting chasing the cheetah around. Reminded me of the pixar movie UP when someone would say squirrel and the dog would just be consumed by that thought.

I know there are others but well. . .I really need to go study.
Subject Author Views Posted

Molqui is out.

ghuljun_thul 767 October 14, 2015 05:14PM

Cannot post on officals

ghuljun_thul 419 October 17, 2015 04:45AM

Because your previous drillmaster deaththread was a blast obviously :) (n/t)

Kstatida 262 October 17, 2015 07:40AM

No idea what you are talking about, prank call! Prank call! (n/t)

ghuljun_thul 302 October 17, 2015 08:13AM

Well done. Sad to see, but I understand. nt

loknim 315 October 16, 2015 07:40PM

had fun with you. glad you were able to finish getting the helm ; ) nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 286 October 15, 2015 04:48PM

Re: Molqui is out.

Isildur(VIP) 341 October 15, 2015 05:13AM

Well played from what I saw nt (n/t)

Mazura 285 October 15, 2015 01:10AM

You were respected in our cabal

daurwyn(VIP) 356 October 14, 2015 10:11PM

Nice char

Kstatida 326 October 14, 2015 08:45PM

Awww shoot

demos 305 October 14, 2015 07:49PM

Yeah, I'll echo Demtok. A great character. Good luck with school! (n/t)

TJHuron 267 October 14, 2015 05:48PM

Great character, sorry you had to delete but it sounds like the right call

Demtok 322 October 14, 2015 05:31PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024