Deldrach is out.

June 10, 2016 11:18AM
Decided to call it a character. I did enjoy Deldrach for the most part, but i found the character was straying significantly from what I intended because of me the player. I also found it very difficult to maintain given my hours of play. Working nights can make it difficult to stay in the loop of things and only gives you access to the same people in daytimes, which sadly is mostly D-bags.

Goodbyes:

Deormdel + Staff: You were aweosme again. After Aaoltha i came to really like you and as usual you didn't disapoint although it's fairly clear you were way more busy this time around. I find it so unfortunate that most of the playerbase lacks the common sense to see the good the current staff does.

Empire: I had fun with everyone, Ghorza you are a bit of a pitbull but i like you. Everyone was great.

Fort: Again, no negative interactions really. Ilyendei, you are tough but fair, I liked our banter. Balgrum, you are a class-act character.

Outlander - Mostly good, I really liked Ardish and Ceth. Both were skilled druids.

Trib - Had some things in the works here, but ultimately won't be able to finish. Good luck!

Scarab (Jeede's Mansion) - Somewhat of a joke cabal to me atm, I am not sure why a skilled and well roleplayed player like Jinoquio wasn't given some kind of leadership to revive the cabal beyond Jeede's vampireass plaything. Such a shame.

Battle: Early on it was rough, but i had a lot of respect for some of the players who just vnaished for whatever reason. Current leadership was cool, but absent.

Others:

Tiiga - You are absolutely the worst character/player i've encountered in my many years CFing. You are a cancer to the game and I sincerely hope you delete and never play again.

Kaer - Almost as bad as Tiiga, the time you spent pre-hero blows my mind and you have SEVERE small man syndrome.

I may just retire after this character. Just sincerely disappointed about this experience and how it brought out the worst in me. There are some seriously cancerous players in CF, and it's a shame because i know it's not the majority, but they stick out alot. We'll see, I just have no desire to continue the grind that those people make it atm.

Thanks for the fun to those who made it so.
Subject Author Views Posted

Deldrach is out.

faristil 657 June 10, 2016 11:18AM

I really enjoyed this one.

Rhyaldrin 345 June 11, 2016 06:40AM

I can honestly say I had 2 characters who had great relationships with you, one enemy one ally. Good character. n/t

jalim 287 June 10, 2016 03:04PM

You sure liked to talk shit to people

Kstatida 378 June 10, 2016 01:17PM

You were all around awesome and you will be missed. GLWYN*you know it's gunna happen :)

Frosty 350 June 10, 2016 12:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024