Kritori is ded

February 22, 2018 11:46AM
Still banned from CF Forums, so this is the only place my goodbyes will appear.

Second assassin, pretty much only rolled assassins to highlight how broken they are. I'm not an assassin expert by any means, only ever landed one assassinate and I don't think I ever attempted more than 2 in the entire character's life. I would almost split assassins into two classes at this point, martial artists and stealth, doesnt make sense them having both. I think Beront's rant's about throw lag were pretty much spot on, though I think there have been changes to throw/ground control very recently that have taken some of the hurt out of it. I rolled fortress assasssin just to tussle with Glikhardiz and the inferno gang, with exception of Glikhardiz they mostly seem to be content with PVE in cf now.

Goodbyes:

Immortals:

Korsgaard-- I really dig your fort style, you are active and are engaged in the cabal. Only criticism is to be a little more generous with maranification, being a squire in hero ranks is the suck. I do appreciate you making me Marshall, I just tried to load up the cabal and make it as fun for everyone that plays.

Ishuli/random imm that sent me on quest to neo-battlefields. These kind of interactions are great for the game, didnt take hardly any effort on either of part, the reward didnt give me any kind of edge in game but the experience was awesome none the less. (Reward was space between heart beats legacy.... jk jk it was a charm of knowledge)

Emnon: Really wanted to piss you off at the massacre by killing all the evils and then running around confusing/blinding people for the rest of quest. Didnt quite work out that way, but enjoyed it just the same. Thanks for running it.

Coders-- For the love of god, please start using the annoucements board again, it was put there for a reason. Would also like to bring up the issue of equipment parity between allignments, with the removal of silent evil alligned characters once more have a significant leg up in equipment specially once you take inferno into account. PVE heavily favors evils now, and that doesnt make any sense since goodies are mainly dependent on PVE for gear getting.

Fortress: Boy talk about numbers, maybe I went overboard with the inductions but I've never felt that limits on cabal numbers or lenghty induction process made things any fun. Really enjoyed my first goodie in probably 3-4 yrs, once Glik was gone I pretty much lost my drive to play.

Yanni: Thanks for the induct and the nod for marshall. After playing Ikoxus, I thought I had a pretty good handle on the class but you definitely showed me some fancy new tricks.
Knaor: Great presense, great rp. Look forward to great things from you.
Jeunne: Sorry I lost baltalon so quickly, should have just left it with you. Absolute beast from knowledge/command of game standpoint, I felt retarded leading parties when you were around.
Kasic: Brosef! You stopped showing up, I guess the numbers did make it a little boring.
Inductees: I believe in easy inductions, specially since you have to earn the full power packet from an imm. Hope the fast and loose induction style didnt bother people too much.

Empire:

Glikhardiz: The good: Great enemy, just can't say enough about how great it was to have you as a foe, despite the constant full loots. The bad: Pretty sure you are bipolar/insane, its just a fucking game no need to take everything so fucking personal.

Orzmus: Sweet jesus man, just play mutes going forward. Two chars in a row that have been absolute assbags 100% of the time, Orzmus and your last both were the only characters I ever ignored in game in nearly a decade.

Inferno Crew: It's a shame that CF has disincentivized dying to such an extent that even with all that insane gear you guys take 0 chances. Equipment parity has only gotten worse over the last few years, lower numbers have made it worse by diminishing limits to the extent that non unique items have now become unique. I'm glad you get some enjoyment out of the game, but you arent really even playing CF, just playing inferno fields. No hate, just passing observation.

Battle: Barely had any interaction, we left each other alone. Zah you were an absolute beast, can't belive I got you at the village that one time. Battle needs more evil heroes for proper cabal warfare mayhem.

Outlander: Definitely no complaints of fortlander any more, seems fortress/outies are pretty divergent these days. Gok: Fucking hated you man, I think you killed me more than any other char. The fact that you don't engage at all unless 100% certain to win was so infuriating. Fleeing at small wounds while opponent is writhing because they landed a kot, really? I think you killed me afk three or four times at least, but that's more on me than on you.

Tribunal: What happened to marideth?

Scarab: Dimva is the only one that comes to mind, and you just had to go be a trapper. Immolation traps and felars do not mix!

Orcs: Loved each and every one of you, so many bash down deaths to orcs but I just love the concept of orcs all around might have to try my hand at one if I ever come up with a decent role.

I'd love to see EQ limits and EQ tiers losened up in CF so that people werent terrified of dying. CF has become so fucking conservative people are terrified of mixing it up and losing their "set".

Had a blast, see you all next time.

Parv
Subject Author Views Posted

Kritori is ded

kadsuane 1281 February 22, 2018 11:46AM

kads, still rocking cool chars like it's 2001. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 533 February 28, 2018 10:53AM

Agree about EQ

jafel 700 February 27, 2018 09:43AM

I kind of agree

Kez 782 March 03, 2018 12:58PM

Kritori was good stuff. GLWYN! (n/t)

Frosty 536 February 22, 2018 08:53PM

Kritori was awesome. Can't wait to see your next. Take care! nt

K-B 540 February 22, 2018 03:40PM

nice name ;) (n/t)

fdialke 555 February 22, 2018 11:54AM

haha didnt even realize it until my wife started making fun of me for the name

kadsuane 665 February 22, 2018 12:02PM

I'm missing it. :( (n/t)

The_Joker 532 February 22, 2018 09:13PM

Let's approach this from linguistic side

Kstatida 659 February 23, 2018 01:23AM

Didn't think that could be it. You guys need to get laid. (n/t)

The_Joker 542 February 23, 2018 04:20AM

You need to watch more South Park. (n/t)

Murphy 607 February 23, 2018 12:38PM

This is the greatest thing you've ever said. (n/t)

Frosty 542 February 23, 2018 01:00PM

Getting laid is the last thing I need

Kstatida 635 February 23, 2018 07:15AM

This is how I know you really, really need to get laid. (n/t)

The_Joker 559 February 24, 2018 05:56AM

The first thing you need is to have your fingers broken

HairyOrangutan 632 February 23, 2018 01:21PM

I lol'd. (n/t)

The_Joker 530 February 24, 2018 05:40AM

It's easy.

Murphy 656 February 22, 2018 09:29PM

Disfigure the other guy? (n/t)

saagkri 519 February 22, 2018 10:57PM

this (n/t)

Kstatida 512 February 22, 2018 12:00PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022