Re: Limdabod got denied because, again, rolling a mino on monday night and not having more than 20 mins on the char by thurs is grounds for denial.

joe
July 22, 2021 10:34AM
I liked Limdabod. That was one of Leuoa's favorite shifters. Garful also got along with Limdabod. I think you were the one I inducted without talking much to since I'd known you so long and a raid was happening. There was one speed induction I did, but maybe it was someone else.

I thought you got booted from Fort for looting too much. I remember some conversation on the Fort channel with a shifter that was justifying taking a bunch of stuff from enemy corpses. Other Forties were saying we should be better than our enemies and not be so petty and blah, blah, blah. The shifter had more of a win at all costs and show no mercy attitude, which didn't jive with Fort at the time (or maybe ever). However, I wasn't going to kick anyone out over that and I don't know who did.

I don't understand what you're saying about being denied and having a minotaur. What happened?
Subject Author Views Posted

Limdabod got denied because, again, rolling a mino on monday night and not having more than 20 mins on the char by thurs is grounds for denial.

Sam 600 July 16, 2021 02:31PM

Re: Limdabod got denied because, again, rolling a mino on monday night and not having more than 20 mins on the char by thurs is grounds for denial.

joe 499 July 22, 2021 10:34AM

i want you. Hug wants you too, it's literally in his name.

The Forsaken(VIP) 465 July 16, 2021 05:40PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022