Vergat Deleted

April 20, 2008 05:31AM
Hey,

I deleted Vergat today, after I got the "Hoarding equipment isn't nice" message, and realized I hadn't really been logging him
in with any purpose lately I chose to call it quits.

Vergat was my second ever character, and my second one at Hero. I put a fair amount of work into the character's role
and general RP, and it was a very fun role to play - though I'm sure I annoyed my fair share of people with his inane rants
and odd way of talking. Playing a dual-personality can be interesting.

Poisoners are tough, but after looking at everything I learned from the character, they can be pretty deadly as well, in
better hands than mine, obviously. I don't think I killed anyone much in real PK, but extensive testing in the Arena has
demonstrated that if all goes to plan, they can be a real handful even without a reliable lag skill like the thug path. My
main problem was that I wasn't enough of a bastard, and always hesitated to attack people out i the world. If I make
another one, I'll try to change that.

I compiled a fairly large list of ingredients as well as things to make people eat/wear (not even those paralysis fillets)
that I always conjectured would be really nasty in a PK scenario. If I make another poisoner, and its a decent chance
that I might, I'll make an evil one that isn't so slow to attack folks.

Thanks to all who helped me out and interacted with me.

-Q
Subject Author Views Posted

Vergat Deleted

Q-Bert 600 April 20, 2008 05:31AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024