Ckath deleted

May 21, 2008 02:02AM
I played Ckath for 50+ hours at lvl 27. Shitload of fun, I'm GUESSING around 50ish PK-kills. Not that many cheap ones. I was EXTREMELY careful to only loot what I REALLY needed. And never more than two pieces/corpse + gold. Don't think I ever took more, and I never touched any hero corpses at all.

So, I think I died around 10 times. 9 of those deaths included something close to a full loot, all with comments like "You took that from a hero etc". Three of the full loots was done by heros! Twice by outlanders, one of the times they had a group of 3 heros assisting a lvl 25 druid to hunt me through all of Thera, past centurions, vanquisher and sect guardian just to loot my corpse.

All these loots just pissed me off, I'm sick and tired of trying to be a nice guy when I kill people and just get crap right back on me. I don't care one bit if someone loots my stuff, just as long as they can use it. And one really can be curteous enough to give me the things you just replaced to easen up the regearing.

I didn't plan on lvl sitting, but somehow I always got into PK-fights and when I was done I didn't have time to lvl.

And for the first time ever I went somewhat ooc threatening a guy with full_loot full_sac, and the reply I got was the classic "I was going to return all your things but now I won't." Most stupid comment I've ever heard, but wth, it isn't my thing to full_loot or sac things, so I just deleted...

So, thats my rant. :D On to the next char! Hopefully I'll find some anger in me to start looting for real. (Hell loggs I've posted have been flamed since I refrained from looting. heh)
Subject Author Views Posted

Ckath deleted

deriveh 490 May 21, 2008 02:02AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 98
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024