Khurga is gone, my most tiresome char really...

May 23, 2008 08:25AM
Since officials ain't up I'll write here.

Khurga... Was a project that I was hoping to hunt thieves with. Unfortunatly the only thief in my range I became good friends with. (Ooh I did have plans to betray you, but never got the chance once I had decided to.)

EVERYONE wanted a piece of Khurga. I'm just guessing, but I'd say that I'd die in PK at least 3 times/login. People would start nagging on me from the second I logged in until I logged out to come and fight them. In most of the cases I didn't, I tried to stay away. But it never worked that well...

The only hero I really REALLY dislike is a certain outlander bard, I know who you played before and when you played that char I REALLY did like you. So, it must be something that your doing with this char that does it. Maybe something in the role, but the thing I really hate was the ganging! Granted, you only got me 3 times, in gangs... I mean, common! A badly equiped lvl 46 fire giants vs a lvl 51 kickass equiped bard... DO YOU NEED TO GANG ME! :( Aah never mind. Most likely a reason, I still did like your previous char. heh

Scions, I never really felt that Khurga was good enough to fit in. + My RP was waaaaay on the edge of not bein Scion... I mean, basicly my role was "Khurga eat gnome, easier eat gnome in dark, propechy is good..." The only fun I had with this char was all the "gnome hunting", I doubt I killed more than 3-4 gnomes but still. And trying to get people to share gnome meat with me was quite fun as well.

No, Khurga was a failure. I PKed really bad with him, and the RP was so so...

The worst is that I've NEVER EVER been looted so many times with any other char, and ONLY from lowbies. And considerning how many times I had to regear with Khurga (I'm guessing about once/login) it wasn't really any good gear. And the few times I actually had managed to gather something good/semi-decent it was taken...
I don't care one bit if another hero full loots me, sure I'll gnab a little about in IC, maybe a tell or two at most. Then I'll go and regear. But from these little prick lowbies! I'm still suprised that I haven't done something about them. Heh

Enough with the rant, time for my next project! :D This time it'll be a new class, not a warrior! Yey!
Subject Author Views Posted

Khurga is gone, my most tiresome char really...

deriveh 570 May 23, 2008 08:25AM

Thanks for being my friend and not betraying me.

sseann 253 May 27, 2008 07:39AM

And helping me out too.

sseann 275 May 27, 2008 07:41AM

Hehe well, CF in a nutshell. ;)

deriveh 254 May 27, 2008 11:07PM

I was looking to get a fight with you

pintose 298 May 24, 2008 05:10AM

I enjoyed Khurga a lot, I hope your next char is my ally and we will have better odds =)~

Guilo 265 May 23, 2008 10:52PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 114
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024