A wizard has altered your pfile, and now you can only login as Minsc.

May 23, 2008 02:52PM
Poll
30 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Is this awesome?

[en.wikipedia.org]

I found a crap ton of misc quotes lying about, and just had to revive some. Were it not against our rules, I would have already rolled a space-hamster wielding ranger.

Minsc

Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads! Swords for everyone!

(to his pet hamster Boo, when battle is imminent): Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

Jump on my sword while you can, evil! I won't be as gentle!

Feel the burning stare of my HAMSTER and change your ways!

Full plate and packin' steel!

Butt-kicking! For goodness!

This is silly! Buttons are not how one escapes dungeons! I would smash the button and rain beatings liberally down on the wizard for playing such a trick!

Make way, villainy! Hero, coming through!

Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right Boo?

We are all heroes: You and Boo and I. Hamsters and rangers everywhere! Rejoice!

(when berserking): Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!

Minsc: Then say it louder! We must inspire fear in evil! Quiet tales of hamsters are foolish, but a man and his hamster that tear evil limb from limb? That's scary!
Protagonist: Ahh, what the hell. Right-o, Minsc! Our deeds will ring in the evil ears we box and label do not open 'til mid-winter fest!
Minsc: Now you are speaking the language of Minsc! Next we must get you a hamster! Or perhaps an ice weasel, whatever your tastes.

And my personal favourite:

Minsc and Boo, meet owner of the Asylum
Desharik: What is the meaning of this intrusion? Who are you?

Protagonist: <Protagonist> is my name. I was referred by Captain Golin.

Desharik: Golin? Why would he send you to me? What is it you think you want here?

Protagonist: I seek entry to the asylum. Can you help with this?

Desharik: Spellhold? Why would you want to go there? Hardly a sociable place for decent folk.

Protagonist: I… I need to be admitted. I need… I need help. I need to be confined.

Desharik: You wish me to have you thrown into the asylum? That is certainly an odd request, through not in itself an indication of
madness. What are you trying to accomplish? I can indeed have people committed to Spellhold, but why would you request it?

Protagonist: I am clearly deranged. Look who I travel with! Minsc, meet the Pirate Lord!

Minsc: Pirate Lord? Such a name does not conjure images of righteous behavior. Stand still a moment and let Boo have a look at you.

Desharik: Er, why is your friend pointing a hamster at me?

Minsc: Boo will soon have you figured out. You certainly seem friendlier that I would think a Pirate Lord would be. And where is your
peg?

Desharik: My--- what?

Minsc: Your peg, A proper pirate has a peg, whether a leg, arm or… uh… some other expendable extremity. And a parrot.

Desharik: A parrot?

Minsc: Certainly! As I have my Boo, so too must you have your parrot. Boo likes parrots. They could wrassel.

Desharik: I’ve seen enough. Congratulations, you are on your way to Spellhold. You are clearly a danger to the general community.
By the gods. I think I’m stupider for talking to you. Stupider? More Stupid? Get them out of my sight, all of them! They may all have
this disease of the mind.

Enjoy peeps.

Edit: I also thought it worth mentioning the nod that Minsc got in Lord of the Rings. Re-watch the first one, when the hobbits are in the prancing pony. You're looking for the big tough guy with the hamster :D

Yhorian

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2008 03:23PM by Yhorian.
Subject Author Views Posted

A wizard has altered your pfile, and now you can only login as Minsc.

Yhorian(VIP) 737 May 23, 2008 02:52PM

What the fuck are you talking about? Why is this shit not on the OT board? n/t

Graham 227 May 24, 2008 11:03AM

Because Yhorian constructed a shallow donkey-bridge to characters.

DurNominator(VIP) 355 May 24, 2008 11:24AM

WTF DONKEY-BRIDGE?

Krilcov 305 May 25, 2008 04:10AM

Google is your friend

nebel 375 May 25, 2008 11:14AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024