Good byes

May 31, 2010 10:05AM
Nexus: In general I think being a nexun is not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. It can be somewhat annoying when trying to rank but once that is out of the way you really have a lot of lee way. I took the approach of just not attacking a weak side vs only atticking strong sides and it made the experience better. If you only attack the strong and don't touch cabals then you are in for a life with very little PK involved outside of with the village (which tends to be tough one on one fights for most nexus builds)

Nghich: You were like my bond soulmate. we never really talked much shop but we just clicked and I feel we handled groups much larger then us with brutal efficiancy. Good luck on leading the island.

Massok: We had some good chats, did not fight together much but you did a really good job with Koch of rebuilding the island and I totally attribute its current strength to you.

Nepenthe: It was nice when you would comment about some of my kills on cb that was cool.

Baba: I had you pegged as not making it to hero, you have come leaps and bounds since you started up congrats on the improvement. You still have a ways to go but you always made me chuckle.

Battle: For the most part I though the battle cabal was fine. In my younger years when they were in force and spam raiding... that was a bit annoying. In the end I had a hard time in the village against ya so I brought in a lot of help (can't redirect my mobs around other mobs). You guys were always respectful and while there was certainly some ganging it was not a big deal and I certainly can understand it.

Knacnar: You were a total nightmare in my youth when I had about a 3 round life expectency vs you even with full preps. I got some edges that let me flee and re-engage more in fights without getting mob killed and figured out how to keep my servitors happy and while it was always nervwracking we had some good tangles. I never did get you, one of the handful of villagers I never could. I also was not link dead in those last fights, I just was not commiting to any commands with c word typed in and my finger over enter waiting to see if i was gonna get out or if my demon was gonna go nuts and whip out a few big acid blasts ftw.

Droma/homard: You guys might not think it because I did end up dropping you guys a bunch of times but you were the hardest people for me to hurt in the game. With the head you guys just refused to get hit by my elemental demon or angel and you just got tickled by the damage output from my devils all the while hacking me to pieces rapidly. I really had to work on timing in order to get you, I think one fight it was homard who killed a devil, angel, archon, and demon, and got my elemental writhing before I had to word out. And I had bard support on that one. You guys were stand up villagers good luck.

empire

Ckath: At first I thought you were pretty conservative around me anyways but by the end you were a great fight. You could have had me so many times when I came at you with a demon and no protections but you seemed hesitant at first to commit to axes instead of swords. By the end you changed that and you have really turned the empire around super fast.

scion: Jesus you guys have all these crazy cool quest spells and some great role playing, Scion was solid, we didn't tangle all that much but I was tryin to nail charine but conjie on conjie fights just are not that deadly usually.

outlander: You guys for the most part just left me alone, it was kind of surprising.

Lylesse: At first you were a fun enemy but then after that one time with the gaunt and gate I got you, you evened it up later in the log in and then for like 4 months avoided fighting me. We had some good chats though and darn being able to fight a gaunt in the sky and heal yourself where I can't gate to you!

tribunal: tribunal what?

fort: Almost the only interaction I got from the fort was... " You are the evilest of evildoers" I had to keep raiding because otherwise you guys would just flee and teleport or word because you were avoiding fights with neutrals. I think the blood thing is good it is about time.
Subject Author Views Posted

Fwipplethunt is Dead

Quas 535 May 30, 2010 04:18PM

Good byes

Quas 262 May 31, 2010 10:05AM

Link to Official death thread

Quas 271 May 31, 2010 02:27AM

Awesome, just awesome.

deriveh 198 May 30, 2010 11:40PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024