Groggrom deleted

December 16, 2010 09:55AM
I will post real goodbyes on the official when it comes up.
I didn't delete over the villagers causing the drama either, it played a good part of me not having fun anymore but making mistakes as a magistrate and crippling my chances of becoming a leader were what really hit. I also lost a lot of con, I am like the worst dude for mob deaths there is but I explored more than I ever have and between role writing, cabal interactions and exploring I had more edges than I have ever. I was already down to like 14 after I started dying to a bard everyday ...
Wow bards are difficult for a cloud giant, I took a repertoire edge and overcome distortion, tried to carry resist mental but got kinda lazy in the end; I got wasted thru it all plenty of times anyway. it always gets old having to carry as much prep as was necessary to keep up. I took way too long working on my h2h skills which was a little rough and I would probably favor mace next time around but I think I did well enough. Not many warriors took me easily, Alyx I admit beat my ass but I can't really think of another. Irmalsta got me once when I was distracted and entwined me, they were a very tough warrior then I missed both chops and charge set so...I guess it happens. I wish I would have been able to fight them again after heroing and taking forsaken thoughts I but I feel like they deleted after I killed them about the 5th time; they were pretty cocky running up to me while quickened standing at the enforcer with lieutenant and my guard set, but whatever. The one time I fought Theryph, who I think would have been a good fight ; I was with a transmuter, they knew it and tried to run up on us both anyway craning the muter. Needless to say they died, though slicing me twice in a row after the first caused bleeding didn't really make sense.
Tribunal was a pretty weak cabal and part of the reason I joined, I really hoped to become a leader but when you screw up like I did, you don't generally get it. I was the most active magistrate I saw and generally alone, very few were at the hero range and it was rough but it taught me a lot. The villagers gave me a lot of stress with the constant attacks and provincial ordered me not to attack villagers, or fortress for that matter ...which made about no sense at all but I hope they raise you Mundin; you seemed to know what you were doing
For the record I was ward of blades, forsaken thoughts with every polearm edge, strong wrists, a couple bard edges and ...well I forget for now. I'll put it all on main when it comes up. I think i'm getting too far into it now, heh.
I have plenty of goodbyes but i'm not doing it here.

I will say I'm sorry to the tribunals that I let down, I think a lot of people expected me to take charge but I played hastily and sloppy at times, it costed too in mistakes...but dude, its been a while ;)
And to the cabal leader who accused me of using multiple players to pull all the hours I was mudding....wow dude. I am a single guy that was unemployed with serious ocd and great coffee, try it ;)

I'm taking a break but it probably wont' last too long, learning all the explore areas I did and dabbling into the inferno for the first time in like 5 years really got me wanting to go back to all the big stuff and the low population has a lot of eq available...illusionary eq was pretty darn cool too. So many items that you just never would have found out.
I'm not going to reply to much here, but not everyone goes to the officials much so I thought i'd leave somethin
Christopher A. Couillard
Zheesus
Subject Author Views Posted

Groggrom deleted

Zheeser 426 December 16, 2010 09:55AM

Thanks for the advice, everyone, I should have a better next attempt (n/t)

Zheeser 129 December 16, 2010 10:03PM

I liked your character

jegec 191 December 16, 2010 08:01PM

Village bards are very easy for non-villager giant warrior

alex 307 December 16, 2010 01:13PM

This ^ (n/t)

starbright 114 December 16, 2010 09:49PM

Re: Village bards are very easy for non-villager giant warrior

Zheeser 271 December 16, 2010 02:10PM

You don't realy need mental gear that much

alex 238 December 16, 2010 10:56PM

I concur. (n/t)

NbM 124 December 21, 2010 08:29AM

I'll throw you a spoon.

Demtok 250 December 16, 2010 06:50PM

Advice

jmc 239 December 16, 2010 12:46PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024