Jitleph Gone

October 26, 2011 06:30PM
"Jitleph for me was a huge mistake and unexpected success."

After I con died I needed to wait a bit before posting to weigh the pros and cons of admitting I played a character that made a huge mistake in going OOC at Ganicus. You may have noticed the unsavory 'question' he posted down below and that is due to his dislike of me for an OOC comment I made as well as posting a log on Dio's that made an inappropriate comment about him. What precipitated this is the fact that my biggest peeve of CarrionFields is multikilling. Ganicus had killed me no less than four times that night and I got angry, very angry. I should have logged off and cooled off. Normally I do and give myself time to calm down. I didn't and the OOC outburst and inappropriate post on Dio's was the result. After reading that my log has been removed I realized the extent of my error and decided to take responsibility for it. I wrote an OOC apology to Ganicus, Garwern (who got a bit of my temper) and the immortals who shouldnt have to put up with behavior like I exhibited. Here is that note.

< 33> Sun Oct 9 14:47:35 2011
To : Ganicus Garwern Immortal
Subject: OOC Apology

I am writing this OOC because I feel the need to make
a formal apology player to players for my behavoir the
other night. I behaved in an unacceptable manner to
you both, especially Ganicus going very OOC on him at
the end. I handled my misgivings and frustrations in
a very poor fashion including the posting of a log that
by itself was innocent enough the comments I made in it
were completely inappropriate.

I cannot exactly make ammends other than this apology
and a promise it will not happen again. I will treat
you both and the rest of the playerbase and immortals
with the utmost of respect as we all deserve. I am
also going to do my best to finish this character with
integrity and hope it will be readily evident to all I
interact with.

However, should the Immortal Staff decide any punishment
is in order including a ban I will accept such without
protest.

Again, my sincere regrets over my poor behavior and I
hope that my actions do not disuade you from continuing
to play Carrion Fields.

--Jitleph

Well, the imms didn't ban me but I also got the feeling I was on parole and would have been if I slipped up again. Never got my last name, pulled off a couple amazing kills such as against Tavlin that with any other character would have netted me a little imm love but it never happened. I did get something once, I think because Puhgley and a village dwarf were arguing over who pushed more ore carts and my comments was something to the effect of "Oh, you're talking about mining! I heard ore carts and immediately thought the Seantryn Brothels!" I guess someone thought it funny.

Jitleph was an unexpected success roleplay wise when I decided to give up magic. I did so because I was simply no match for the villagers who were killing me so often I was losing a con point a day. I didn't do it for the roleplay at the time but, because they were my main antagonists it left me much freer to stay out of the guild and interact with others and I am so glad I did. I got to actually speak with villagers rather than just fight them and after doing so it became apparent why some of them were showing the rewards they have.

I had hoped that by giving up magic and surviving awhile I might get a perk, such as a super shield block, or parry, something that would let me live long enough for my guards to do the damage. Or in an extreme case maybe be turned into a warrior or other fighting class. Unfortunately that never happened. Thror gave me a burning sensation once and that was the last I heard. When the outlanders starting showing up again I started getting killed alot again. I don't know if they knew I had given up magic but most seemed to be trying (and often succeding) in multikilling me though this time I handled it with grace. In the end though I wanted to go out with a bang and not a whimper so I started using magic again, pissed off the village, and ended up con dying pretty fast but at least I enjoyed it again.

I interacted with so many characters I really can't begin to list them so instead I will gladly respond to positive posts but if you have something negative to say, by all means. Just don't expect me to respond. I don't want this to degenerate into a flame war.

--Jitleph Cobblepot, aka Quezzumpliet
Subject Author Views Posted

Jitleph Gone

quezzumpliet 742 October 26, 2011 06:30PM

:(

legobelt 295 October 27, 2011 02:06PM

Re: Lastname

wrathpuppet 403 October 27, 2011 02:41AM

Also look it up on urban dictionary nt

whiteraven 284 October 27, 2011 07:17AM

<insert penguin-ey laugh> (n/t)

wrathpuppet 244 October 29, 2011 09:31AM

I was super curious about your char with my own, but my RP just didn't lend itself to interact too much with you.

deriveh 326 October 27, 2011 12:23AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022