Xirroc done and done

August 09, 2012 11:11AM
Well, I cannot post on the main forums because it wont let me.... So here is my goodbyes!

This was my first assassin and my first imperial. I know the newb was showing in this one. With each charater I learn a little more and become a little more offensive. This was my first character that I actually hunted with. I really wanted Shadow lord, but knew it probably would never happen. I actually rage deleted a few days ago and then restarted xirroc. I rage deleted because of Hael. I cant seem to understand how a geared lvl 41 assassin and lose horribly to a level 33 paladin. I had my prots up and everything. I will totally play the assassin class again though. Its awesome.

Stalk and assassinate are the most frustrating thing I have ever atempted.... ever.

Empire:
Alannah - I did everything I could to please you. Everything I did was because of you and you single handedly forced my character to learn things that I never would have without the push. Thanks and keep doing what your doing. Also, cant wait to see what you do about the person we last talked about. I was appaled (IC) to hear what I was at that time and hope for strong punishment.

Acara- You were another one who helped me at every turn. I was very unhappy to see you go.

Ricyx(spelling) - WTF. I like you, but you're never able to keep your mind around for more then 5 minutes at a time!

Rakshul - If I could have just gotten you to put someone to sleep! Seemed you never wanted to. You were more worried about killing everyone on your own.

Skelar- Thanks for the conversation about how to become an elite. It didnt turn out that way, but I did take the advice to heart.

Jullinane- I always felt like you hated me IC. I'm not sure if that is how you were roleplaying or if you actually did hate me.

War Master, High Priest, Dreadlord - I really only spent time with Kurbrawn, and even that was not a lot. From what I could see your all doing a good job, would be nice to see you all more.

Qalita - You rocked! Atleast your RP did, I never saw you fight. I really enjoyed talking with you.

Enemies:

Jawn Foote and Trenforl - IC F*** your couch! I couldn't do a damned thing but run and hide. ever. Great job

Xasivus and Rosaline - I got to hear something but I will go no further on that. It does involve the two of you though. It was rather funny also.

I would Listen to everyone I could except one. Alannah. I learned some good secrets. If you knew I was in a room with you, then I was probably listening to your conversations.

If I forgot someone, just post and I will reply. Also, constructive criticism is openly accepted and listened to.
Subject Author Views Posted

Xirroc done and done

Bryntor 597 August 09, 2012 11:11AM

Per: Xasivus and Rosaline - Mind elaborating?

Batman 285 August 10, 2012 05:41AM

Re: Per: Xasivus and Rosaline - Mind elaborating?

Bryntor 246 August 10, 2012 09:52AM

heh heh heh. (n/t)

satchmo 171 August 12, 2012 03:19PM

What is so funny? One is nightreaver one is an acolyte. Can't be that drastic. n/t

jalim 182 August 12, 2012 03:49PM

GLWYN(Good luck with your next)

BlackFire 245 August 09, 2012 12:33PM

Re: GLWYN(Good luck with your next)

Bryntor 270 August 09, 2012 12:43PM

I've been playing since, like, 2002ish and still don't play characters "correctly" (n/t)

qurdind 161 August 09, 2012 05:02PM

Re: I've been playing since, like, 2002ish and still don't play characters "correctly"

Bryntor 176 August 09, 2012 05:22PM

Quoting the Rick James segment of the Chapelle show in your goodbye = +10 internets. Good job.

Sam 208 August 09, 2012 11:51AM

Re: Quoting the Rick James segment of the Chapelle show in your goodbye = +10 internets. Good job.

Bryntor 306 August 09, 2012 11:58AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 104
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024