Rostrak Deleted

February 09, 2013 02:35PM
I will re-post this on Officals when my death thread comes up.. but until then a few words..

I will not say any bads.. this character for me was basically the coolest I have ever had. I went in trying to do something that really I never thought I would actually do.
Right after I got empowered for the first time by Padwei she deleted the day after. This made it really hard.. but I could not just start over again.. and decided to power through.

I want to give a big Thank you to all the immortals who I interacted with at the begining.. and wow there were some days that I just couldn`t wait to get home from work to see what was going to happen next but it dried up and I am not sure if there was more than one immortal but it was great. Unfortunatly it got quiet the past 6 weeks and I really wanted to see the end of the tasks I still had out there.. but life goes on.

Aldur when we first met I really was not sure about you.. and what your intentions were.. (I am not sure if you did either :) ) but you really opened my eyes past the tunnel I was trying to focus in to do what I wanted to do and I really think you were key on my growing and finnaly getting into Outlander. You really made this character special for me and made the long hard times so much better.

There are sooo many that I want to say goodbye to.. but it would take hours..

I really feel I did what I set out to do with this character and man it was a blast... there could have been more but that just was not in my hands. I hope that the things I got a glimpse to in the begining through my imm interactions do come to light..
Subject Author Views Posted

Rostrak Deleted

Harbringer 429 February 09, 2013 02:35PM

Re: Rostrak Deleted

Ninall 318 February 10, 2013 12:41PM

Well done. I really expected you to be the next Sunwarden. (n/t)

Rhyaldrin 190 February 10, 2013 04:22AM

Well done.

tesline 259 February 09, 2013 07:54PM

Asteloth lovered yer. History in the making.

Quixotic 265 February 09, 2013 02:50PM

As much as I hated fighting you

Tolnum 319 February 09, 2013 02:44PM

Re: As much as I hated fighting you

Harbringer 313 February 09, 2013 03:19PM

The other thing I hadn't realized

Tolnum 339 February 09, 2013 03:21PM

Re: The other thing I hadn't realized

Harbringer 308 February 09, 2013 03:29PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024