The best thing to do is build your own, because you may want to use different macros than other people.

March 06, 2015 06:45AM
Start off at the top of your list and work your way down. Which supplications do you have trouble typing out the most? I'm sure you won't need a macro for fly but something like word of recall you might. So for that you just make #alias {wdr} {co 'word of recall' %1} The %1 means it will target whatever you type after wdr. So typing wdr Benny would would result in co 'word of recall' Benny. That is what I would use, because I like to keep things simple. Someone else may want to add a variable target system. To do that you replace the %1 with something like @target or @mate1 @mate2 for enemy target and groupmates 1 and 2. You then set those variable to whatever name you want with the #variable command. So when you type #var @target joejoe it makes every alias that uses the @target variable target joejoe. So if you have an alias for say murder, #alias {mm} {murder @target}, when you type mm it will result in "murder joejoe". So here's some examples that you may or may not want to use.

#alias {cbl} {co 'cure blindness' %1}
#alias {crd} {co 'cure disease' %1}
#alias {rj} {co rejuvinate %1}
#alias {cuu} {co curse @targ}
#alias {mm} {murder @targ}
#alias {ttarg} {#var targ %1} <--- this alias is for setting your target variable, just type ttarg bobby and your @targ aliases will now target bobby or whatever name you type out.

I hope that helps you more than confuse you, I've never been great with this kind of stuff.
Subject Author Posted

Healer Script: TT++

paek March 06, 2015 06:19AM

The best thing to do is build your own, because you may want to use different macros than other people.

Frosty March 06, 2015 06:45AM

Re: The best thing to do is build your own, because you may want to use different macros than other people.

paek March 06, 2015 06:47AM

Yes that's right. If you don't type something in it will commune without targetting something, so depending on the supplication it should target yourself then.

Frosty March 06, 2015 07:27AM

no, i don't think so--i use two aliases myself (n/t)

silatar March 06, 2015 06:51AM

He's right. (n/t)

Frosty March 06, 2015 07:27AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022