I use this. It's not what you want, but it works if you start using it.

January 21, 2012 01:07PM
#alias tribunal {#trigger {{%1}} {#cw powderblue} "1 Color Stuff|Tribunal" {case}}
#alias outlander {#trigger {{%1}} {#cw moccasin} "1 Color Stuff|Outlander" {case}}

tribunal Assface makes a highlighting trigger with the powderblue color in a folder called Tribunal which is a subfolder of a folder called 1 Color Stuff which is where I keep ALL of my highlights that have been approved for future character use.

That way when it comes time to fixing things, it's in a folder and easier to find. I also make it case sensitive cause that reduces on the false highlighting. This has served me well since I got Zmud like thirteen years ago or what ever.

Every so often I just delete the folders Tribunal, Scion, Fortress and such, redo the imms and it's ready for a new char.

A solution to what you want to do is to export your entire setting file, do a search. Then make a new setting file and import the script after you've edited it out. That's the only other way to do what you are talking about that I know of.
Subject Author Posted

Zmud: Removing Highlights

Rogue December 31, 2011 06:05AM

I use this. It's not what you want, but it works if you start using it.

trewyn January 21, 2012 01:07PM

You're right.

Rogue January 21, 2012 06:26PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022