So my neighbor in a fourplex apartment has a brain injury,

January 08, 2014 01:44PM
Over the past few years hes done some odd things. Constantly loosing his keys and needing for me to let him in, repeatedly knocking on my door every five minutes to thank me for letting him in. . .Offering a fist full of unwrapped frozen steaks to me in a torn paper bag to say thanks for letting him in (with a massive glob of some sort of petroleum jelly on his brow no less).

Last few nights ago he comes to my door asking to borrow my key to go pay his rent, hes in plaid pj bottoms and some light jacket with tennis shoes on, it was -20 something windchill and snow on the ground for this block of a walk hes about to take. Glancing down I notice he has a massive silver handgun in some holster attached to his hip. WTF. We are in a locked building in the deep suburbs, nothing happens around here. I nearly made some joke about how he didn't need a gun to borrow my key, but anything other than direct to the point speech is confusing to him.

I'm guessing he owned it before his injury 6 years ago. . .so fuck it I'm out. Time to move!
Subject Author Posted

So my neighbor in a fourplex apartment has a brain injury,

ghuljun_thul January 08, 2014 01:44PM

So uh...where do you live? Call the cops

Nurok January 10, 2014 10:13AM

Re: So my neighbor in a fourplex apartment has a brain injury,

Death_Claw January 09, 2014 09:51AM

I had to stop at "loosing his keys". Argh. (n/t)

Doof January 09, 2014 05:03AM

Maybe his keys were tight. (n/t)

DurNominator(VIP) January 09, 2014 05:24AM

I would try to sell this as a reality tv show if I were you.

Rhyaldrin January 09, 2014 12:29AM

Time to move?

wrathpuppet January 08, 2014 05:28PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 149
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024