Re: A rebuttal

July 27, 2009 07:09PM
"Sorry but I actually have good reasons for why I believe everything, so I'm not exactly like this. Also it's much more likely you just blindly disagree with them and is why you think they have no clue."
I don't blindly disagree. I have them explain why they think what they think, and it eventually stops adding up. It's sort of like the issue with these supposed mindless liberals/conservatives, except instead they rant on about how most people can't think for themselves, yet they spit out things in the same manner, even if the view points are seemingly different, it doesn't go very far, they remind me of any other "brainwashed" person. They're all so very much alike. I tend to think all people are this way, me included, I know I must be the same way, it doesn't bother me, why should it? It's genetic, a social adaptation, and it's worked so far.

"It's not a conspiracy if you can prove it, but besides that most of this stuff is right out in the open, people just choose to ignore it."
They ignore it because as far as they're concerned it doesn't effect them in any significant manner, why should they bother to care? It's a waste of time. I can understand frustration with those who would refuse to acknowledge these things, but most simply don't care enough to pay any attention to it. They're not ignoring it because they're afraid, they ignore because they plain don't care. At least, that's why I ignore.

"Yes government is way too powerful, it was never meant to control all aspects of our lives as it does now. Do you really like the government micro managing your life for you? As for Evil, that is a man made term to explain things they don't like, I don't really believe in Good or Evil. " I really don't care. The government makes my life easy, I'm accustomed to it. I don't feel they have so much control over me, I feel I have complete control over my life situation, and Government is hardly an obstacle, more of an asset, a nice system that keeps things in order for me. And honestly, I think they put on a nice show for those who are concerned about it, but in all truth they aren't that powerful or capable of being controlling at all. On the note of good or evil, no, I don't care for them either, you're right, they're entirely subjective. If others want to let it corrupt their lives, let them.

"Yes, most people today will blindly follow whatever they are told, you obviously believe this as well as you are telling me I'm just another follower."
So why does it matter? Follow if it's convenient for you and enjoy the ride. If it gets you fucked then that's your own problem, fix it.

"Don't know WTF a Brain bath is but people in general are ignorant, and I agree I think Americans especially."
You used the term brain washed, so America's a big tub full of brains getting washed. I must have been thinking something like that, I typed that out without any real forethought, just to make light of the term brainwash. Who cares if people are ignorant. I doubt Americans are any more ignorant than people anywhere else, we're not so different, but even if they are, why does it matter, to you personally? If they're so weak minded and foolish, take advantage of it and rape them.

"As for losing everything, I have no idea what you mean there."
The theme of your argument seemed to be "we're losing all our rights to an oppressive government." No?

"And yes people are generally afraid to question the world around them because it gets very uncomfortable very quickly."
Or don't feel they should waste the time on it and want you to shut the hell up about it.

"It's apparent you are afraid as well, and find it easier to mock like a small child would."
I don't think I'm afraid, I mock you because you're funny to me. In that you hate mindless followers, who seem to be robots, repeating the same nonsensical crap they've think they've come to "know" over and over, but then you're the exact same as them.

"I mean just look around you, how many people do you know that have cheating spouses but pretend nothing is wrong because they don't want to face the truth? Or parents with children on drugs? Never underestimate the power of denial."
I think they mostly don't really care and just fear to admit that to their peers. Maybe they start to believe their lies themselves. Denial can be powerful, sure, but why should you care if most people are in denial about certain things in their life? Let them deny all they like, not like you get anything if they face the truth, nothing for you at all.

"No I don't, sadly I think people are destined not to realize what's going around them. Most people get angry when you try to open their eyes, just like you are."
Once again, it doesn't matter what's going on around them if it's not truly getting in their way. I'm sure just like me they're confident they'll keep raping upwards despite any issues involved.

"I wouldn't say enlightened, but I've always been taught to question things and not blindly take them as fact. I say Wake Up, because it seems everyone is just sleep walking through life, more concerned about who won American Idol then who won the Presidency. I'm amazed by peoples disdain for knowledge, hell at the company I work for, not one person in our sales department knew that Alaska wasn't connected to the US. How sad is that?"
Once again I see this paragraph regurgitated back up, word for word. Different people, yet the same. You could replace American Idol with football or something, probably, but I've read that paragraph a thousand times at the least. You're not so unique. Chances are you're just repeating what you've read somewhere else, or what your more trusted peers say. Like a young boy repeating Daddy. We stay this way, I think. It doesn't change. You're no better. Also, who the hell cares where Alaska is? It's been useless knowledge to them up until that point with their goals in mind. If they didn't see it as important then there's no shame in not caring to learn.

"It would be a bit egotistical and unrealistic to say I had the answers to all our problems, I do have a few good ideas that I think are being overlooked. I know that the two current groups that act as puppets for special interests don't have any answers, and it's been obvious for a long time. But there we go voting one or the the other into office over and over and over. I believe that's the definition of insanity. Is opinionated a bad thing, are we not supposed to have our own opinions? I really don't take myself overly serious, but standardized testing seems to indicate I'm smart. Just as bad as any of you, at what exactly? Actually I'm the result of random combination of dna for millions of years, so yeah I am kind of special. See I do know what I'm talking about, because I keep myself informed, I'm not always right about things but the good thing is I'm always willing to listen to new ideas and adjust my opinions if I find I was wrong."
Your ideas probably suck. Society is a lot more complex then it looks, if the solutions were so simple they would have been done already. Or you think somebody doesn't want things to change because it benefits them to keep them the same? Well more power to them, why are you taking it personally, hell, mimic them and achieve the same success if you're so smart. I bet you'd fail. I don't care if Bush really is retarded, he did something you'd never do even if you tried. Don't care how he did it either, you'd never find yourself in the same powerful position because you aren't him. I idolize anyone so successful, even if they were pushed to the top just because they had good connections. Because in the end, they were the one who actually managed, not me, not anyone else. You say you're smart, so why do you concern yourself with so many trivial and insignificant things? Are you bored?

"Who doesn't like to feel special? Though to be honest I wish I wasn't special, I wish most people questioned what has been force fed to them since they were a child, I think we would live in a much better world. Also you equate me not liking how our country is being handled as me "Thinking America Sucks", which is always the way of the blind patriot, "Don't dare question anything about this country or you hate it!". Give me a break, America doesn't suck, but the corporations and special interests and the fools in office sure do. Sadly you prove ignorance is alive and well."
Why, oh why, if you're superior, would you wish for others to be? If people are so stupid, so blind, I say take full advantage of it. It makes things so much easier for yourself. Abuse them, rape them for their weaknesses if you'd like to.
If they're so exploitable I'm sure you could trap them in a situation allowing you complete control over them, if you're truly the superior person. Though I'm sure you would find it's not as easy as you think, because in truth, you're on about the same level as them by nearly all measures. (when I say them I am referring to our "most people" concept) We'd live in a better world if they were smarter? I doubt it. Not as good as the personal heaven you can have leading them like around sheep as you seem to think you could. And no America doesn't suck, it's an easy place to live in, a relatively easy place to be successful in, in comparison to most other countries. But I don't really care, I like to think I'd do well anywhere, it's just a matter of trying harder.

It's like the whole 1984 thing, why do people read that book and worry about society becoming that way? If you ask me it was completely and absolutely perfect. It's art. And oh the personal rewards you could reap if you were someone with power in such a society. But more than that, it's just awesome. It's almost flawless.

I think your problem is that you take people seeming to have control of you personally. But that's a waste of time, we're social creatures, we rely and even depend on each other to survive. That shouldn't be bothersome at all. I know I'm not special, either. I just think I should treat myself like I am, while still acknowledging the fact that I'm not to keep things in perspective.

But anyway, I felt the desire to respond because I found your post so ironic, you are exactly the type of person you claim to hate, only a different flavor.

On top of that you sounded so sure of yourself. Like your opinion matters and you're probably right because you're "different."

I'm all for your mass murder of a large group idea because it means less people. Though, shooting all Obama supporters would be even better on that note. And we'd get all the stinky pantsed undesirables too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 07:32PM by RobDarken.
Subject Author Posted

If we shot every person in the head who wanted Palin to be Prez, Avg american IQ goes up 20 points guranteed!

ORB July 26, 2009 04:25PM

Unless Palin is gonna do her absurdist stand-up routines for the next 3 years...

morocco July 28, 2009 08:32PM

Sad but true.

alansmithee July 28, 2009 06:59AM

She was basically forced to quit, no?

The Forsaken(VIP) July 29, 2009 05:36AM

Re: Sad but true.

odrirg July 28, 2009 07:23AM

Are those republican policies then?

Graham July 30, 2009 10:57AM

You mean this "scientific" poll?

morocco July 28, 2009 08:53PM

langston July 28, 2009 03:22PM

Since when did you believe in science? (n/t)

Balrahd(VIP) July 28, 2009 10:41AM

I doubt it was primarily 'democrats'. I'm betting it was....

Batman July 28, 2009 09:33AM

I'm pretty sure that "actual scientific poll" doesn't exist.

Java July 28, 2009 09:27AM

So?

alansmithee July 28, 2009 07:30AM

Nian July 28, 2009 07:10AM

She was elected into office, to serve the public. She quit, and is now doing nothing. What else would you call it? nt

Java July 28, 2009 09:25AM

He's kidding. He is quoting what the people interviewed said, to justify their belief that she's not quitting. Ridiculous, right? n/t

alansmithee July 28, 2009 11:04AM

I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid! nt

Nian July 28, 2009 09:33AM

details details nt

Scrimbul July 28, 2009 07:22AM

She's the new Paris Hilton! nt

Yhorian(VIP) July 27, 2009 04:07AM

She's hotter than paris hilton. (n/t)

randomthinker July 27, 2009 04:56AM

That's not very hard to do nt

Nian July 27, 2009 12:16PM

Totally agreed (pic inside)

HairyOrangutan July 27, 2009 05:33AM

that's one ugly little baby (n/t)

sleepy July 27, 2009 08:43PM

What kind of guarantee are you offering?

jegec July 26, 2009 10:05PM

You people are so brainwashed into making everything Liberal vs Conservative, Right vs Left when both sides are wrong usually.

ORB July 27, 2009 05:10AM

Sure

jegec July 27, 2009 06:43PM

YER BLIND WAKE UP

Starscream July 27, 2009 05:24AM

There's a subtle difference.

Death_Claw July 28, 2009 04:11PM

ORB's argument is worthless until he offers a better alternative. n/t

vortexmagus July 30, 2009 01:24AM

The alternative is implicit - don't blindly follow one party or another. n/t

Death_Claw July 31, 2009 05:45PM

What are you talking about, I'm just saying blindly following an elephant or donkey is stupid, never said I had all the answers. RIF. ~

ORB July 27, 2009 02:02PM

I'm not talking about the same thing as you, I was just pointing out how stupid your mindset is.

Starscream July 27, 2009 02:11PM

A rebuttal

ORB July 27, 2009 05:35PM

Lolled. Sounds like you got your feelings hurt. NT

Batman July 28, 2009 06:51AM

Oh yes, I'm crying in my soup over some douche on the internet, Lol you are dumb, but good wallpaper finder! ~

ORB July 28, 2009 09:42AM

Don't forget the books. OH AND OUCH AND I AM DUMB o.O nt

Batman July 28, 2009 09:46AM

Re: A rebuttal

Starscream July 27, 2009 07:09PM

You only posted this because rebuttal has the word "butt" in it. n/t

Stinker July 31, 2009 03:30AM

So basically your a big cock bag who doesn't care about anything and so noone else should, got it. ~

ORB July 27, 2009 08:08PM

Ooh editing your post to alter the meaning after I already responded. Nice. (n/t)

Starscream July 27, 2009 08:09PM

Summary: You're wrong because you're wrong, and everyone else sucks. nt

Lye July 27, 2009 06:29PM

Sorry. ORB: 0 Robdarken: 1 nt

Scrimbul July 27, 2009 05:38PM

I CAN'T WAKE UP

HairyOrangutan July 27, 2009 05:38AM

That would be awful. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) July 27, 2009 08:52AM

Palin is (apparently) uncurious and mildly delusional. The "average American" can identify

morocco July 26, 2009 06:12PM

It makes me a little bit sick to my stomach that our leaders need to pretend to be dumb to get elected.

Java July 26, 2009 06:46PM

The religion part always kills me, like its a higher calling to office (serving) n/t

hopelessdwarf July 27, 2009 03:04PM

For a long time they also needed a carefully cultivated southern twang ~n/t~

vortex_magus July 27, 2009 12:05AM

Umm yeah she's pretending, go watch the Katie Couric interview again. ~

ORB July 26, 2009 07:12PM

ignorant, not mentally deficient

morocco July 26, 2009 08:18PM

But but....

Seilclavin July 26, 2009 05:31PM

think people wanted her to be vp dude. nt

Isildur(VIP) July 26, 2009 04:56PM

People right now are talking about her for Prez. ~

ORB July 26, 2009 06:02PM

okay. txt

Isildur(VIP) July 26, 2009 07:12PM

exactly the opposite

morocco July 26, 2009 08:14PM

interesting. txt

Isildur(VIP) July 27, 2009 04:54AM

That's not really true.

Java July 27, 2009 01:25PM

Re: That's not really true.

Isildur(VIP) July 27, 2009 02:26PM

That's what I get for questioning the Master of Google-fu.

Java July 27, 2009 03:21PM

Re: That's what I get for questioning the Master of Google-fu.

Isildur(VIP) July 27, 2009 03:59PM

No need.. you're pretty much right about those. nt

Java July 27, 2009 07:41PM

I really wish that was true of the American people. I really do. nt

Java July 26, 2009 05:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024