Zhang Fei isn't so fucking bad. Seriously. We just need our Guan Yu and then we can hold off Lu Bu temporarily.

March 02, 2010 05:07PM
I mean, ten thousand troops couldn't stop him at Hu Lao Gate, so three men HOLDING HIM OFF isn't so shabby. If we really wanted to win, we'd gather an entire troupe of Tiger Generals.

Let's get this going:

Insertnamehere = Guan Yu
Jalim = Zhang Fei
Batman = Liu Bei(Even though he totally wants to be Mi Heng, SERIOUSLY. Such a bad ass.)

Just look at him.
Fuck yeah.
Mi Heng was superior.

"The men you have mentioned are all known to me, only too well. Xun Yu is good for attending funeral ceremonies or the bedridden, Xun You for guarding graveyards. Cheng Yu would show remarkable talent in service as a gatekeeper, and Guo Jia’s real talent lies in reading prose and reciting verse. Zhang Liao is equal to the task of tapping chimes and drums, Xu Chu for tending cattle and horses. Yu Jin can be employed carrying blocks and constructing walls, Xu Huang slaughtering pigs and dogs. Xiahou Dun should have the title ‘Unscathed General’ and Cao Ren‘Well-bribed Governor’. The rest are so many clothes racks, rice sacks, wine casks, meat sacks…"

What's that, Mi Heng? You just insulted one of the most powerful people in all of China and lived? You also insulted the honor of various warriors who have been in countless battles? Fuck yeah you did. No way you could top that, Mi Heng, no way. I mean, if you did, my head would explode from badassery. Wait a second, you topped it, how?

"At this Cao Cao made Mi Heng a drum master to play at the imperial court. The previous drum master warned Mi Heng to turn up dressed in fresh attire, however Mi Heng arrived dressed in shabby robes and played Triple Tolling of Yuyang, so beautifully that the guests were reduced to tears. Half way through the piece, a court attendant asked why he hadn't changed his clothes, Mi Heng stripped naked......"

Pardon me? You just totally nuded yourself in front of the entire Imperial Court with people crying? You mean to tell me that, had I walked in RIGHT then, I'd have walked into an area with 10,000 people crying while a naked dude hit drums with his junk wiggling about? Fuck yeah. Fuck fucking yeah.

Mi Heng, no way you could top that, right?
OH SHIT I'M WRONG AGAIN

"......leaded with Cao Cao to spare Mi Heng, so Cao Cao sent Mi Heng to Jingzhou, promising that if Mi Heng could win Liu Biao's support, he would be made a high ranking official.

At Jingzhou Mi Heng sung praise of Liu Biao in a tone so ironic that Liu Biao was angered. Liu Biao sent Mi Heng to his friend Huang Zu, who executed Mi Heng after Mi Heng compared him to a temple god — much praised but practically useless. Liu Biao, deeply upset at Mi Heng's death, recovered his body and had him buried at Parrot Island near Yingwu. It is reported that Cao Cao rejoiced at the death of Mi Heng calling him a "rotten bookworm". "

What's that? You insulted a guy that you knew would execute you? Fuck yeah you did. I bet, as you were about to be executed, you looked over at the executioner and told him how to do his job correctly(Because you know better than he does), fuck yeah you did. You're the guy who comes home to find someone else fucking his wife, and proceeds to explain to the lover how to do it better.

Anyway.......

Yeah, I can be Liu Bei. Only if we actually totally beat Cao Cao this time, WITHOUT any of those goddamned Sun family fuckers.
Yes?
(PS, Robdorken can be Sun Quan so we can beatum up)
Subject Author Posted

Seriously. I need help...bad...

Seilclavin March 01, 2010 01:11AM

Re: Seriously. I need help...bad...

Kraenesk March 03, 2010 04:49AM

The affordable and truly nostaleetgia solute:

Batman March 02, 2010 08:24AM

It's a private joke now. (n/t)

DurNominator(VIP) March 02, 2010 10:21AM

I don't mind :-> nt

Batman March 02, 2010 12:53PM

The affordable and truly nostaleetgia solute:

The Faithful of Nazmorghul March 01, 2010 07:07PM

Some more

PaulO March 01, 2010 04:23PM

Someone recommended Torchlight a while back.

_Magus_ March 01, 2010 06:04AM

Re: Seriously. I need help...bad...

Stevers March 01, 2010 03:43AM

Thanks!

Seilclavin March 01, 2010 12:50PM

Then get back into HoMM III, because that is the best. ALSO

Stevers March 01, 2010 02:01PM

OH OH OH, and Oblivion. <3 Oblivion. Morrowind + Oblivion. NT

Batman March 01, 2010 03:53AM

If price is no matter, get a PS3. Or an XBox.

Java March 01, 2010 03:13AM

Hrmm touche

Seilclavin March 01, 2010 12:48PM

Heroes of Newerth, give me your email and I'll invite you.

cointreau March 01, 2010 01:57AM

I PM'd you, thanks! (n/t)

Seilclavin March 01, 2010 12:56PM

Two emails sent guys, if anyone else wants some just ask I have tons. (n/t)

cointreau March 01, 2010 01:12PM

Sum rednum stuf

Batman March 01, 2010 01:52AM

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS!?!?! Fuck Jalim, be my BFF? NT

Sam March 02, 2010 03:36PM

sry no, ebbe us three cn do oath in peach garden and bcum sworn broder and us beet caocao yuh? nt

Batman March 02, 2010 03:51PM

no u my one n only <3 n/t

jalim March 03, 2010 04:08PM

Fuck. Liu Bei is the best :( NT

Sam March 02, 2010 04:48PM

Zhang Fei isn't so fucking bad. Seriously. We just need our Guan Yu and then we can hold off Lu Bu temporarily.

Batman March 02, 2010 05:07PM

Hoenstly, this post made me wet. NT

Sam March 02, 2010 07:38PM

Oh yes, Books...

Seilclavin March 01, 2010 01:02PM

The ticket?

Stevers March 02, 2010 04:19PM

Re: Sum rednum stuf

silent March 01, 2010 05:58AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024