Great blog

October 29, 2010 05:00AM
www.sociopathworld.com - lots of chuckles and inspiration for CE roles :) .. contains gold like this:

The Empath's Cheat-Sheet for What a Sociopath Really Means
I love this, from an anonymous reader:

The Empath's Cheat-Sheet for What a Sociopath Really Means

1. I love you: I am fond of your companionship and put you above most, but never above me. Consider it an honor.

2. I'm sorry, forgive me: I really do not enjoy the fact that your mood has altered. Please revert back to normal.

3. I'd do anything for you: I'd do plenty to keep you right where I want you to be

4. My condolences for your loss: *crickets* ... It's just a body. See you later when you aren't being an emotional train-wreck.

5. S/he fills my heart with joy: I haven't had this much fun playing in a long time, and the sex is more than acceptable.

6. I love my family: They're mine.

7. That's simply shocking: You've touched my morbid bone. No need to stop now...

8. Deep down, I feel I'm a good person: I'm not in prison and I stopped abusing animals, mostly. What more can you possibly demand of me?

9. I'm not a monster, I'm a human too: I'm trying to seem human, give me a break. It's not like this is particularly natural for me.
Subject Author Posted

Great blog

Flipside Oreo October 29, 2010 05:00AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024