POSKbK Arena Night

March 31, 2011 12:40PM
Arena Night

A long standing tradition with POS has been holding arena tournaments. In the past, however, they have been rather unbalanced (which is rare for POS, since it’s so balanced /s). I’ve tried, in the past, to fix this by setting some arena rules. I’d like to continue with these rules for future Arena tournaments.

I want to hold a POS tournament tomorrow night (04/01/2011) at 6:30pm EST for anyone and everyone that wants to participate. So, without further mumbo jumbo:

What: POS Arena – Melee Night
Who: Anyone Wishing to Attend
When: Tonight, 04/01/2011 at 6:30PM Eastern Standard Time (5:30 CF game time I believe)
Where: POSKbK @ (ADDRESS: 173.12.7.241 PORT: 11111)
Why: For Fun

To level the playing field, the following rules will be in place for the night:
Everyone competing must roll a warrior, thief or assassin.
You must roll into the ELITE cabal.
Your skills will be set to 100% prior to the start of the Arena.
You can only use the ELITE gear you start with, except for the weapon.
The Immortals will send you to a room filled with unlimited practice weapons where you will choose the weapon(s) you will be using through the tournament.
The tournament will last for approximately one (1) hour.

Prize:
Since I’ve pwiped, there has been no more loading of items by the Immortals. I’d like to keep this way, and only award custom items to those who have a great amount of dedication (have hours) and PK skill. So, the prize will not be anything material, but will instead be something more… well, aesthetic.

How the Prize Will Be Awarded:
Since you will not be using your main characters and instead be using your Arena Alt, the winner may choose the character the prize goes to. This means that if you win with your arena fighter, you have the choice of awarding the prize to other of your main characters.

Thanks and any questions, please feel free to ask here or to me in-game.

Also, don't forget to visit us and register on our forums at: [poskbk.49.forumer.com]

Kohrzeck
Subject Author Posted

POSKbK Arena Night

katistrofik March 31, 2011 12:40PM

You should make it later so us PST dudes can join in after work. (n/t)

Jib March 31, 2011 12:46PM

Re: You should make it later so us PST dudes can join in after work.

katistrofik March 31, 2011 12:51PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 172 April 28, 2024