I thought it was horrible.

Kez
November 09, 2011 12:10PM
Mainly because they ruined an awesome idea with a woeful story. Actually, the book might be good, but the movie was terrible. So many flaws.

I don't understand how in world where wealth = life, why Timberlake and co were the only two to come up with the idea of robbing banks, and why it was so fkn easy. I mean they said what, they hit 6 in one week? Did none of these other banks react or prepare? As people ran out of time you know they'd become more desperate and the banks would have to be prepared for that.

He kidnaps the girl, and where do they go to hide? Home. Of course they're safe there, why would the law ever look for them there.

The fact that one guy sees them hire out a whole hotel, and then that one guy is part of the group that the gangsters pull over at random for information. Why would they shoot randoms that most likely have no idea what they're talking about for information? They'd have to shoot 99.999% of the city before they found anything. Why not just make the guy go to the gangsters for a reward on the information? Seems a lot more logical.

Even at the end when they're running through the desert, running straight at the time keeper in fact, and fail to see him till he's 5 meters in front of them with a gun.

There were numerous other things that just didn't make sense or annoyed me. I also disliked how predictable the whole thing was "Send me my Tridium, no wait, I've seen them!" Gee, wonder whats going to happen.

Sorry to go on a bit of rant, like I said it annoyed me that this awesome concept, this potentially amazing story has been ruined by such a shocking movie.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2011 12:13PM by Kez.
Subject Author Posted

The movie "In Time" wasn't bad

torak November 09, 2011 08:04AM

I thought it was horrible.

Kez November 09, 2011 12:10PM

Haven't seen it, but the trailer basically told the entire story, which means I didn't even bother watching nt

Lokain November 09, 2011 01:05PM

I generally like Timberlake as an actor. "Southland Wars"? Awesome. (n/t)

Matrik November 09, 2011 09:16AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024