Outlook Error

January 06, 2012 08:01AM
Another IT question. Our secretary is trying to open our public folders for email, sometimes when she opens it, its fine. Other times when she opens it she gets:

Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Outlook cannot access the specified folder location. Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously. Try closing messages you have opened or removing attachments and images from unsent messages you are composing.

I've googled a few things, but I've seen solutions ranging from editing the registry to removing the automatic downloading of cache's for other users folders.

We are currently running exchange 2007, she was just upgraded to office 2010 and she currently can access 3 people's email folders.

Thanks in advance.

Update:
I removed one of folders she can access as well as unchecking "download shared folders" so far it appears to be working, but if anyone has another solution I'd like to hear it because at some point im going to have to give her access to one of the folders again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2012 08:27AM by hopelessdwarf.
Subject Author Posted

Outlook Error

hopelessdwarf January 06, 2012 08:01AM

Here you go.

Frosty January 06, 2012 01:34PM

Whatever you do don't call technical assistance, here's why.

Frosty January 06, 2012 01:36PM

Just don't break the internet, please.

Frosty January 06, 2012 01:38PM

Reboot (n/t)

HairyOrangutan January 06, 2012 09:42AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 1 April 26, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 133 April 26, 2024