I was so happy the Insurance Rates proposition failed and you should be too

November 09, 2012 09:21AM
All it would have done was increase the chance of you getting hit by an uninsured motorist.

It was a poor tax, plain and simple. Honestly, how much did you think you'd save if they passed it?

You're poor and you live in California. You need a car here, public transportation isn't really an option. You have the option of feeding yourself and your family for the next month or pay your auto insurance. You're gonna pay for food, and you'll promise yourself that you'll start paying for insurance next month because your budget is just too tight. Wuh oh! Now you're dinged and you need to pay even more to start getting insured because you had a coverage lapse, and then you're even more likely to not start getting insurance. And then we get even more uninsured motorists on the road.

It's already against the law in CA to drive without insurance, we don't need more bullshit. The proposition has NOTHING to do with how good and responsible of a driver you are, it simply has to do with how much money you have.
Subject Author Posted

Zombie propaganda which is true

madglee November 09, 2012 12:11AM

It was a poorly written proposition with a poorly lead campaign

Lokain November 09, 2012 09:10AM

I was disappointed that the death penalty and insurance rates props didn't pass. What're you referring to re: the highspeed rail in this election? (n/t)

Treebeard November 09, 2012 08:28AM

I was so happy the Insurance Rates proposition failed and you should be too

Lokain November 09, 2012 09:21AM

But yeah, I don't know how 3 strikes passed but the death penalty failed n/t

Lokain November 09, 2012 11:05AM

Hm. Maybe I misread the hell out of it then. I thought it would increase competition and potentially lead to lower rates. Which is great considering how much time i spend on 101 (n/t)

Treebeard November 09, 2012 09:42AM

When 99% of the funding came from the chairman of Mercury insurance

Lokain November 09, 2012 11:04AM

So, everyone surrounding you is a zombie because they don't care if a label says whether or not food is modified?

Stevers November 09, 2012 07:17AM

Re: So, everyone surrounding you is a zombie because they don't care if a label says whether or not food is modified?

madglee December 10, 2012 05:58AM

No, no, I think what he means is...

Matrik November 09, 2012 07:29AM

RUN FOR MY LIFE

Stevers November 09, 2012 08:00AM

I can't promise you that...

Matrik November 09, 2012 09:24AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 123
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024