Damn you for making me log in to refute this claim. The boot thief was awesome, but the best role ever is either Zorszaul, or obviously a Lightmage character.

Sam
December 23, 2014 05:58PM
I copied and pasted it because it's so fucking awesome.

Name: Sammuel Henderson
Race: Human
Sphere: Destruction
God: Beroxxus

Description:

Soft black robes cover the slender frame of this human mage. Sickly in appearance, his skin is riddled with tiny bluish veins. A greasy sheen of sweat covers his exposed flesh. Unnaturally underweight and ghoulish in appearance, his greyish hair has a charred appearance as it hangs loosely from the sides of his cowled hood. His eyes are a sickly shade of yellow and are sunken deep into the sockets of his face. An overpowering smell of burning flesh and sickness drifts in the surrounding air. Radiating waves of heat encompass him in a feverish aura of despair.

Role One:

The physician grimaced as he knelt at the side of the bed. He held a small metal device to the chest of his patient and gasped as the device grew warm to his touch. The woman turned her head and glared at him through the sweat matted hair that covered her eyes. She shivered, sending ripples through her blue veined flesh.

"The fever is intense?", the physician whispered. "I have never seen anything like this. She is being slowly burned alive. We must act quickly if we are to save the child."

A mid-wife pulled back on a sweaty sheet, revealing the woman's engorged stomach. Tiny veins pulsed over her skin and it glistened from the feverish sweat which oozed from within. The woman shrieked as cold air made contact with her exposed stomach. Tiny wisps of steam began to rise from her flesh.

The physician rushed to the end of the bed and lifted the woman's legs into the birthing stirrups. Tendrils of steam began to waft from between her legs causing her to scream in pain. A look of horror was locked on the faces of the physician and mid-wife.

The delivery was quick. The tiny infant was dehydrated and in poor shape as it was pulled from the feverish inferno of its mother's womb. A rush of boiling blood spewed from between her legs. The woman's skin blistered as the placenta was pulled out after the infant. The physician rushed the writhing baby to a basin of ice.

A horrible mewling scream rose out from the baby as the physician held it under the icy water in the basin. The mother turned her head toward the sound, her eyes clouding as her retinas began to meld into her eye sockets. Blood trailed from her mouth as the fever consumed the last essence of her life.

The physician began to weep as he attempted to sooth the struggling infant. The baby continued to scream in pain as the ice melted against its skin.

"The world will end in fire. Ash will blanket the lands of man in darkness and angels will weep. As the flames spew forth from the Inferno, the son of the earth will be deceived. Black portals will rise from the dark deeds of the damned. The flames will bring forth 1000 years of suffering and strife."
Unknown source, Arkham Asylum

Role Two:

It was an hour past midnight and the orphanage was on fire.

The little girl awoke to find her room filled with black smoke. The other children were screaming and she could hear them rushing about the room. The heat was intense and the flames danced along the walls and roof. Over the din of the screaming children, the crackling of wood could be heard as the orphanage was consumed by the heat. Grasping her blanket she dropped to the ground and began to crawl toward the open door.
She passed several small bodies as she crawled into the hallway. The heat was even more intense in the hall and she wrapped her blanket around her face and continued to move. Burning pieces of wood fell from the rafters as she moved her way through the chaos.

The screams intensified as dozens of children rushed blindly through the building, clothing on fire, searching for escape from the pain.

Crying softly to herself she tumbled down the burning stairs, clawing her way over several more collapsed children. Her hair was on fire and her arms and knees were blistered but she persevered onward toward the building exit.

Coughing into her blanket, she rose up as she tried to open the door.

*An explosion of pain shot through her head and she blacked out.*

Smiling to himself the sickly child hefted the axe handle over his shoulder. He wheezed out tendrils of smoke as he walked away from the exit and the collapsed girl. Gazing up the burning stairs, he tightened his grip on the piece of wood as he made his way toward the survivors.

The din of the screaming children rose up over the crackling flames.

"And there shall come a child, wreathed in flames, a contagion of plague. The world shall know him as sin and his voice will be destruction."
-Prophet Sinvui, Hamsah Mutazz Guild of Seers.

Role Three:

The sickly youth stumbled forward, falling through the partially open door to the crypt. Clutching his robes to his frame he struggled to his knees, coughing forth a spray of blood. Steam rose from his flesh where the blood landed; evaporating quickly, leaving tiny flakes which sloughed off to the ground. He quickly turned and pushed the door to the crypt closed behind him.

Outside the crypt a mob of people rushed past, screaming in frustration as they searched frantically for signs of his passing. After a few moments the sounds of pursuit dimmed as the mob moved from the graveyard.

Relaxing slightly, the youth sat down against the wall of the crypt. His head pounded from the unrelenting fever which wracked his body in spasms of pain. Despite the physical condition which affected his body, the youth smiled as his tormentors faded into the night. He rubbed at a patch on the back of his neck causing tiny tendrils of steam to rise from his flesh. He shuddered slightly as agonizing chords of pain coursed through his skin.

Lowering his cowled hood over his eyes he tilted his head and closed his eyes. The pain intensified as he relaxed his body and drifted into sleep. As his body struggled against the blood fever, he dreamed?..

The world was on fire. Acidic black rain fell from the skies as molten tar and columns of flame shot upwards from cracks in Thera's surface. The oceans boiled and frothed, sending steam upwards to block out the sun. The land was covered with ash and blackened bone. Throughout the desolation and carnage, rose black monoliths, spread out across the surface of the world. Great swirling ebony portals hovered in their midst, sucking the light from the land and spreading forth the darkness of the shadow.

A slender mage sat upon a pile of burnt skulls and rocks. His skin writhed as blistered burst upon its surface. The mage surveyed his surroundings with the calculating glare of a predator. Plumes of smoke drifted from his exposed flesh, sending ripples of pain through his body. The mage tilted his head back and laughed to the heavens.

As he laughed the earth began to crumble and dissolve into pools of lava. The sickly mage squirmed in glee as dark shadows began to flow from the monoliths.
Subject Author Posted

Question: Do you have to stab yourself in the vag with a red hot poker to win a role contest?

Mallodor December 08, 2014 09:46AM

Toktok, Qeljgaard, Helfinu

Perpetual_Noob December 10, 2014 06:25PM

ronne ftw nt

The Forsaken December 09, 2014 10:23AM

The one that got away

daurwyn(VIP) December 09, 2014 02:42AM

I got 2100 from a story my friend wrote but I rage deleted before I entered it (n/t)

Zheeser December 09, 2014 01:55PM

Just save it and reuse it later. n/t

jalim December 09, 2014 07:45AM

We can argue semantics all we want, however, the best role isn't up for debate

FrostyTheGiant December 08, 2014 03:56PM

Damn you for making me log in to refute this claim. The boot thief was awesome, but the best role ever is either Zorszaul, or obviously a Lightmage character.

Sam December 23, 2014 05:58PM

Wait, what??

Baroness December 09, 2014 04:35AM

How about best description?

HairyOrangutan December 08, 2014 04:19PM

Wrong. It was the gnome trampler guy.

zannon December 09, 2014 04:42AM

Chayne Flay'le was the bestest. (n/t)

Matrik December 09, 2014 05:23AM

Look up Mhournhul

jmc December 08, 2014 03:50PM

Answer: Yes

Matrik December 08, 2014 12:43PM

I won as Thoric - that's the only one that's currently posted. Once soalar is posted, you can see that one. (n/t)

Treebeard December 08, 2014 12:40PM

I won as Fjodir, antipaladin (only winner I've had) Think I had a runner up waaay back as well. Batu? (Not sure) (n/t)

deriveh December 08, 2014 12:33PM

Make an Imm laugh, that can work too

zannon December 08, 2014 10:54AM

How I won at least 1. Gay Duergar Battlerager :) NT

Sam December 23, 2014 06:02PM

I've tried humor.

Mallodor December 09, 2014 12:09PM

Role winner: Mildly graphic evil role 2007

Baroness December 08, 2014 10:53AM

Runner Up: Good-aligned role 2007

Baroness December 08, 2014 11:21AM

reward was imm xp?

Ayathkiran December 08, 2014 12:12PM

Yeah

Baroness December 08, 2014 12:28PM

Very few of mine were like that.... (n/t)

abernyte December 08, 2014 10:11AM

One of mine

Habbs December 08, 2014 10:09AM

So you were Clahier? I liked that char. And that role. It was very similar to a role I wrote B. NT

Sam December 28, 2014 01:10PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 103
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024