I don't know why but I don't have this problem finding groups that other people do.

December 25, 2014 04:10PM
Yes there are many dry spells but eventually I find a group, and in the meantime I can level off of explore/observe/commerce EXP and killing the odd mob here and there. It seems like when I try to focus on getting as many levels as fast as possible that's when I died to mobs repeatedly and often when i'm less than 1k tnl, so I don't stress it like I used to and it seems to work out for me. It's that awful law of the universe that if you really want something bad enough, everything will go horribly wrong in the attempt at achieving whatever it is you want. But if you don't give a shit, you win the lottery. It's like when I have a minotaur role idea, I'm guaranteed to never get a mino slot. But when I'm rolling up some other char that I have put tons of thought into the role, there's a mino slot open.

When I want a group and can't find one, I'll spam skills/spells a little or get some gold, and eventually someone asks me to group. That's my trick and it works pretty damn well. I wish it worked for everyone.
Subject Author Posted

How do people play now days?

KoeKhaos December 25, 2014 03:33PM

The same way I get to Carnegie Hall

HairyOrangutan December 26, 2014 04:13PM

recently soloed a conjurer to 27

Elystan December 26, 2014 01:33AM

"That's why we need to just log in and stay in the forest, killing boars..."

Frosty December 25, 2014 04:19PM

I don't know why but I don't have this problem finding groups that other people do.

Frosty December 25, 2014 04:10PM

Sort of the same boat

silvian December 26, 2014 04:26AM

Play howeever you want, just play! As a mage, invis is your friend and whe command, and good allies. (n/t)

uerlante December 25, 2014 04:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 258 May 03, 2024