This is depressing

Kez
September 19, 2017 04:48PM
I've started playing again after a good many years since a serious character and am absolutely noticing this.

My current character is an absolute powerhouse vs. about 70% of my range and can't do shit to the other 30%. Since that range makes up maybe 10 people in total and doesn't change often, it doesn't take long for people to work out who's who. This means I have about 5 people in total I can fight (other half aren't enemies), 3 of which I could beat AFK and the other 2 pretty much win by default vs. me.

Basically this means I can log in for hours and experience a maximum of 1 round of PK before someone is fleeing.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2017 05:13PM by Kez.
Subject Author Posted

Thinking about coming back again

Josh September 18, 2017 06:17AM

On low numbers

The_Joker September 18, 2017 08:13AM

Re: On low numbers

Tolnum September 30, 2017 07:00PM

This is depressing

Kez September 19, 2017 04:48PM

Yup. (n/t)

The_Joker September 20, 2017 06:48AM

Basically all of this is true. (n/t)

Matrik September 18, 2017 12:03PM

Makes sense you'd think so. What with you're being king of contrarians and all. ;) n/t (n/t)

Stevers September 18, 2017 01:18PM

Haha ur such a stevers (n/t)

The_Joker September 18, 2017 01:28PM

Poo'pé n/t

Stevers September 18, 2017 01:33PM

I love you with all my wicked heart. (n/t)

The_Joker September 18, 2017 02:02PM

Basically none of this is true. n/t

jalim September 18, 2017 09:09AM

Makes sense you'd think so. What with you're being king of douchebags and all. ;) n/t (n/t)

The_Joker September 18, 2017 09:41AM

haha ur such a joker n/t

jalim September 18, 2017 09:58AM

Dou-che' (n/t)

The_Joker September 18, 2017 01:05PM

Koelegh was fine

Kstatida September 18, 2017 06:26AM

That's what I was thinking.

jalim September 18, 2017 09:07AM

Re: That's what I was thinking.

Josh September 18, 2017 10:01AM

Don't worry.

Matrik September 18, 2017 12:04PM

You sure did become a salty bitter little man. n/t

jalim September 18, 2017 12:10PM

You of all people want to talk salt?

Stevers September 18, 2017 01:18PM

The Fact that you played Phelzhis and how vocal you were with wanting to shut down the village before you rolled him...

jalim September 18, 2017 02:58PM

Lol

Kstatida September 18, 2017 09:56PM

Re: Lol

sleepy September 20, 2017 05:46PM

Seltie!=pro. It was saagraki or something n/t

mharldarn September 18, 2017 10:00PM

But Phelzhis wasn't thug thief

Kstatida September 18, 2017 10:06PM

Yeah, but to be fair that guy asks for a lot of shit.

Frosty September 18, 2017 03:10PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 38
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018